Lambo Doors

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont know how it applies? Go look in your driveway. 

actually that cars parked in my carport way in the back of my yard, when you said that my friend's shitty riced out crx was sitting in my driveway.

No way, the only dope doors are ones that have a hinge on the back  bottom corner so that they open at a really awkward angle and drag on the ground.

Or maybe hinges at the bottom like upside down gullwings with  a red carpet that rolls out when you drop em. yea the glass will break and youll have to repaint em every so often but totally worth it.  :thumbup:

I always wanted to take a 4 door car and brace up and weld the doors together and remove the first doors latch so that its one big 6 foot long door. thats baller haha

No way, the only dope doors are ones that have a hinge on the back  bottom corner so that they open at a really awkward angle and drag on the ground.

Or maybe hinges at the bottom like upside down gullwings with  a red carpet that rolls out when you drop em. yea the glass will break and youll have to repaint em every so often but totally worth it.  :thumbup:

I always wanted to take a 4 door car and brace up and weld the doors together and remove the first doors latch so that its one big 6 foot long door. thats baller haha

My ex brother in law welded the doors of an extended cab chevy together with a suicide hinge.