Lambo Doors

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing cool about Lambo doors, or the proper term SCISSOR DOORS, on an actual Lamborghini is that they open straight upwards. All the cars I have seen with the "kits"  don't do that. You open the door wide normally, THEN it swings up. WTF is the point in that? And they are flimsy. The last thing I want when getting in or out my car is for the door to suddenly drop and break my leg... NO THANKS!

It looks so awkward to get into the car with scissor doors. Half the kits leave the door covering the door opening.

Its true, the 1st one I ever got into was at a car show. I just wanted to see what it was all about and getting in I clipped my head. That was enough for me... lol 

My humor was SO complex, you didn't understand my COUNTER HUMOR.

?.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Wa ha ha ha ha ha ha  I get it now.

Devious came over to buy a part and said somthin like: "Was lookin at lambo doors, but then I was informed that they are gay..." Lolz. Cool dude, nice truck built by Beebani, already KA'd. I've seen suicide doors on 620's, and think they look cool. Not sure I'd want lambo doors, but not sure someone else would want thier truck static dropped to 4" ground clearance and riding on bumpstops like mine was. But I loved it. Everytime I drove it, if even a short distance, it was a white knuckled adventure. Loved it. It's all about making your ride the way you want it, let's not lose sight of that.

If someone can have his mind changed by public consensus, then everyone is happy. Maybe it's safer, maybe it's just better. But, if someone will only be happy doing what he believes is right for him, I may not like it, but I have to get out of his way.

• Like 1

That Celicas paint is sick, spoiler is gay though. Lambo doors look bad on any truck, tacky and gay. Lambo doors only look good in cars that don't have window frames, especially if the door has an angle at the back, as opposed to the almost straight line going Downward that most doors have. I was thinking about Lambo doors for a while on my eclipse but I realized that the window frame made it look terrible and tacky. A car that can pull off the Lambo doors on a car that isn't a Lambo is a z31 if you ask me, otherwise it all looks stupid and gay.

Also my brother had the same van sliding door idea, but he wanted to do it to his 81 rx7, drew out the idea but never started building it. I hate Lambo doors but if the guy wants them I'd suggest doing something to get rid of the window frame so it's not so tacky.

Would that really be an improvement? 1000 rivets not actually riveting anything lol 

syncro you should look it up given what you do to cars... 

• Like 1