Olympia / south sound meet Saturday Feb 23

bananahamuck

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, key went in turned to on and stopped, now it wont turn at all. Gonna take it to a locksmith i know tomorrow see what he says. If he cant do anything then im going to have to give it a shot.

That happened to our 83 zx ignition ,,, but it was because i inserted the wrong key.. It`s weird how it turned to on but it wont back up for anything short on a sawzall.... I had to replace whole ignition switch.. :hmm:

So Zach was here at the encampment the other day,,,,,,,,, and I may or may not have told him that he should roll his Silvia nosed behemoth over .. And that his buddies like it may be welcome

:geek:

i fear complex internet troll prank that leaves me standing outside on google maps by myself with my hood up with no bodies coming scenario

Plan is coming together nicely naner.....lol

• Like 1
I just have this really weird thing with donuts.... especially glazed.  I have no idea why, but they make me nauseous.  Just open a window and I'll be alright ;)  But I'm down for coffee and general Ratsun fuckery and shit-talking :thumbup:

I dont know why but this is just a beautiful quote to me :thumbup:

• Like 1