Olympia / south sound meet Saturday Feb 23

bananahamuck

Well, someone woke me up with a text... not naming any names datwifey so Ive decided to go out for a taco run at JB Grill. I cant get the car to start... Im going to try for a few minutes to fix it, but I cant do much with no garage or light at 4am. Once again I seem to be plagued by electrical issues. I havent been driving the car much because of my school schedule (I take the ferry and walk in Seattle) and it looks like shes falling apart on me. 

I need to take better care of the car. 

That's no good. Hope you get it fingered out soon. Good luck man.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, someone woke me up with a text... not naming any names datwifey so Ive decided to go out for a taco run at JB Grill. I cant get the car to start... Im going to try for a few minutes to fix it, but I cant do much with no garage or light at 4am. Once again I seem to be plagued by electrical issues. I havent been driving the car much because of my school schedule (I take the ferry and walk in Seattle) and it looks like shes falling apart on me. 

I need to take better care of the car. 

biotch checking in ^^^^^^

No it wasnt fully dead... I killed it a bit cranking it over so much (and from sitting a bit it seems), but I threw it on the charger. I replaced a couple iffy fuses, some frayed looking wire, all battery cables (I only had one new positive though, but the others are known good pieces), and cleaned the posts. Ive now got the car started but running poorly. I think Im going to have to adjust the carb some. Seems its giving out on me. Its hard to troubleshoot when its multiple issues giving a mixture of symptoms. 

I think Im in the final stages of getting it back to driving. 

Tristin, I'm fucking ashamed to even be associated with you any longer.  I had already been up for 3 hours by the time that I texted you (and if you don't like to be woken up in the middle of the night, turn your phone down or off).  So no fucking excuses about early morning texts.  It was the last point that I could get in touch to try to get my shit from you before I boarded my 6 hour flight back home...... and we still made it down there to hang out and talk shit about you for an hour.....  so suck it up,Buttercup, no more lame-ass excuses from you! ;)

Jon, thanks for having our shit ready!  Don't forget that you still have the batter hold-down assembly thingy too though :poke: :P

And thanks, Ted, for the SUs.  Hopefully we can make something between them and what we've got here :thumbup:

• Like 1