Olympia / south sound meet Saturday Feb 23

bananahamuck

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Zach was here at the encampment the other day,,,,,,,,, and I may or may not have told him that he should roll his Silvia nosed behemoth over .. And that his buddies like it may be welcome

:geek:

Let me verify he definitely has rsvp'd and plans or asked to get a ride back to his house to bring his Mazda to and also borrow my hose and car wash stuff to clean his car at 830.....lol ...... I never seen him up before noon

I got some Toyota guys pondering coming too....

Wayno u should try and make it...would be super cool

Tail dragging is all the rage.... My bagged trucks always run around a littl droopy out back.....it's more of a function thing then form..... Less psi in a bag over axle config will bet u a smooth as caddy ride..... Funny most people think we are copying the old low rider ways.... Not true 1 ..... It takes more pressure to lift the front but more so u gotta run it high to turn on those big rims.....I run it super low out back cause I love seeing a wheel disapear behind sheet metal and re appear on the other side.... And when not in town I run the front as low as. Possible and on raise it for right hand corners.... 2. It rides best with low psi out back since mini trucks and even full size don't have a lot of weight out back.... Be proud Dat wifey and hubby drag that caboose .. All the coolest shit I seen do it ....... But if u don't drive the 521 u will singlehandedly let the 521 crew down

haha, you must have read my reply in your Snack Shack thread and replied over here......  I was confused for a minute until you referenced me driving the 521 with the ass drooping.   :lol: