Olympia / south sound meet Saturday Feb 23

bananahamuck

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You sound like a regular JRock with all your excuse. Get down here and enjoy the fun (says the guy who just missed a meet... ooooo self burn)!

Well, after all this shit of defending my credibility and being so sure that I'd be there..... shit happens and I won't be there afterall.  

I just realized that I am going to miss Zelda again...  :(

Have fun, fuckers.  Wish I could make it.  I'll be there next time.... unless life decides to sling more shit at me then too  :mellow:

no defending needed, u and brodster are solid people....i can say it wont be the same with out u ....sad u guys wont make it if for nothing else other then to help me poke fun at tristins nut huggers

No problem, i can help with givin lady jeans a hard time

• Like 1

Yeah, just bad timing, but it happens.   Just make sure to take pics..... and i want a pic of Zelda... for photo-evidence that she actually made it there.  I've been promised multiple times that she'd be at a meet and we've only seen it happen once! :P

And yeah, Q-tip is a great co-shittalker, he's got you covered Jon :thumbup:

i think someone needs to make a honorary dat wifey and hubby cardboard likeness we can pose in different pics ....and of course towards the end of the meet up maybe some photos of the card board lovers in some compromising situation...sounds good ...safe travels u guys....

North Enders can converge at the Northgate Starbucks / Gas station (next to McDonalds)  at 8am and head out to the Krispy Kreme in Tacoma.  North end crew should RSVP if you plan or want to caravan out of Northgate so we know when we can split without leaving you behind. 8am is early for the youngsters but I am sure that myself and the rest of the Geriatric crew is up by 6 anyhow.

I am no artist and would do a sorry ass rendition of the two.

i think someone needs to make a honorary dat wifey and hubby cardboard likeness we can pose in different pics ....and of course towards the end of the meet up maybe some photos of the card board lovers in some compromising situation...sounds good ...safe travels u guys....

LOL... this sounds like trouble all the way around.  :sneaky:

And thank you.

Well, after all this shit of defending my credibility and being so sure that I'd be there..... shit happens and I won't be there afterall.  

Have fun, fuckers.  Wish I could make it.  I'll be there next time.... unless life decides to sling more shit at me then too  :mellow:

ImagineacaffeinefilledRaritywhatwouldtha

4287064_8ec440e31dd30d002504d35394f8c9bc

no defending needed,  u and brodster are solid people....i can say it wont be the same with out u ....sad u guys wont make it if for nothing else other then to help me poke fun at tristins nut huggers

Of course Jrocks ok with it, no big fucking surprise there ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, now Mr.Turtle just needs to figure out how to get out of going hisself..

He's probably okay with it because I already let him know why I can't go since I was supposed to pick all of my shit up that he's been so kindly storing for me.  My grandfather passed away, so I'm going with the family to NY for his funeral.  No big cool story, no crazy sob story, just a story of life.  But, his service of course trumps the meetup, so that's how it goes. 

But, this just means that there will have to be ANOTHER meet at Sir JRock's place of business in April (since March is designated for the Northend meet), right?!  :w00t:

He's probably okay with it because I already let him know why I can't go since I was supposed to pick all of my shit up that he's been so kindly storing for me. My grandfather passed away, so I'm going with the family to NY for his funeral. No big cool story, no crazy sob story, just a story of life. But, his service of course trumps the meetup, so that's how it goes.

But, this just means that there will have to be ANOTHER meet at Sir JRock's place of business in April (since March is designated for the Northend meet), right?! :w00t:

You should slap a Ratsun sticker on your grandpas casket so he can go out with style.

[img=http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b467/iwtemwp/reaction/ImagineacaffeinefilledRaritywhatwouldthatevenlook_c41d0457e7b230ca3fa1ed4eb4f3e3a3.gif]

[img=http://i1046.photobucket.com/albums/b467/iwtemwp/reaction/4287064_8ec440e31dd30d002504d35394f8c9bc-1.jpg]

Of course Jrocks ok with it, no big fucking surprise there ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, now Mr.Turtle just needs to figure out how to get out of going hisself..

Hey fuckers off my property, or I'm calling the muskers