Olympia / south sound meet Saturday Feb 23

bananahamuck

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we need to get everyone on board that is going, that isn't actually a good spot for westsiders/portlanders, although I don't know if any westsiders are going, maybe some can meet at that home depot on I205(eastsiders), and others can meet westside somewhere along I5, and then we can all get together at a certain time at the north bound rest area at the battleground exit.

We also need to figure out when, as this shindig starts at 9am up there, I figure it will take less than 2 hrs. to get there doing the speed limit, if this is in reality the address, which is an industrial building.

2815 37th Ave SW #120
Olympia, WA 98512

bfa3e54e.jpg

804b3a87.jpg

yes and at the parking we will need to leave about 6 spots in front of the hydralic shop ...they will  be open...figure if enough people show up we can use the back in spots like shown then line them up agains tt he out side curb shoudl we need more space.....tristin car is about 4 spots frm where we cant park but theres enough space for at least 6-8 cars agains tthe curbing out front at the edge of the hill

How about Safeway on 134th. Its right where 205 meets I5.

Lets see how many chime in here, the way Vancouver has set up there exits from parking lots has much to be desired, you have to go threw a minimum of at least 2 signals to just get back onto a freeway, I avoid most of them places because of that fact.

What about the longveiw/kelso crew, what time are they heading out?

:( Wish i could go. I'm going to bellingham with a friend tomorrow in his b2200 to pick up a 4x4 bed and 4x4 fenders so we can drop it down. :( plus i wouldnt have gas to bring my truck anyway. Payday is tuesday. Bahhhhh. 

:( Wish i could go. I'm going to bellingham with a friend tomorrow in his b2200 to pick up a 4x4 bed and 4x4 fenders so we can drop it down. :( plus i wouldnt have gas to bring my truck anyway. Payday is tuesday. Bahhhhh. 

Hey i see your new,  so if you see a freaky510 post about a pizza party ,,he`s very near the location you show as yours and although i have never made it to one they sound like a damn hoot ....

Someday his pizza party and my ableness to attend will meet-up.

fcbc7fd4.jpg

u dont need 4x4 stuff to be low on a mazda

Well, someone woke me up with a text... not naming any names datwifey so Ive decided to go out for a taco run at JB Grill. I cant get the car to start... Im going to try for a few minutes to fix it, but I cant do much with no garage or light at 4am. Once again I seem to be plagued by electrical issues. I havent been driving the car much because of my school schedule (I take the ferry and walk in Seattle) and it looks like shes falling apart on me. 

I need to take better care of the car. 

• Like 1