Olympia / south sound meet Saturday Feb 23

bananahamuck

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was awesome that Ted made it, and it was even more awesome that he made it back home, at least I think he did.  :)

20130223_104912_zps89907816.jpg

Sometimes they don't purr like a kitten, and they threaten you by making scary noises, but they still get you home, even when you forget to tighten the lugnuts.  :hmm:  :huh:  :)  :D  :lol:

• Like 2
We where doing 75 a great deal of the way back, my speedo was way way off on the way home, and jumping all over the place... kinda pushed it to the limit on the way up lolol . This was on the way up. Before I over exerted it. 20130223_173914_zps4ebff6df.jpg

Yea, I was showing between 75 to 80 most the way, I was at my self imposed redline of 3000rpms most the time, and right before you exited the freeway into kelso, I hit almost 3500rpms trying to catch you, you were hauling ass!!!

• Like 2

It was a fun day, i was amazed that we all made it to the capital, and really amazed that we all showed up at the barbecue, to many lights,and to many of us to get threw the lights as a group, but an awesome day.

370 gears should work for you DeviousPhycho620, the truck is light enough, and you have the engine for it, if you need help installing it, let me know, i have done the swap several times.

I would like to extend jrock another thank you for hosting! :cool:

. I had a great time and im glad I decided to come at the last minute.

I did not like the rounda bouts... ended up giveing a prius driver allittle ratsun love. Hand signals get no respect these days

• Like 3

building shades the parking lot till noonish....was fucking brisk.....thank god for naners hot water ...leave it to me 100 pics no way to get them on the computer.....i see u guys stopped there while were at the gas station freaking out the locals .....once devious showed up i thought that guy was gonna jizz on his seats

• Like 2