A10's U-nite !!!!

You're right... But this had a 5 speed. I shifted through them. .... err.... unless it was a dog leg ?  :confused:

Even if it's a dog-leg, go right and up. If there's a gear there, it's a 5spd. 

Best JY way to tell if dog-leg is to go left and up, and then center and up. Reverse on a dog-leg is a longer throw than the other gears. So left-up will be longer than center-up. 

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, it was red, too. I would snatch that whole car...

It was actually originally that dark army/olive green. Then resprayed an orange color, pictured above. it was then hit with white primer over the orange and had that paper mache'-hot glue-beads-feathers paint job done.

Factory tach is still there. I had no use for it since I have a KA swapped into mine, as I am going with aftermarket gauges.

Saying you have no use for it is lamer than lame. Always grab anything you can reasonably afford. Think ahead... trade it or sell it. Once this is crushed it's gone forever. X-mas is coming and the warthog doesn't have one.

It's not that pick n pull yards in Washington and Oregon  can't sell you cars ,,,, it's that they won't.. They sell "fixer uppers"  all the time... But they are just a scrap metal company and the one local to me probably goes through more than 50 cars a month,, and it is a smaller yard compared to some i've seen in Oregon.

It's not that pick n pull yards in Washington and Oregon  can't sell you cars ,,,, it's that they won't.. They sell "fixer uppers"  all the time... But they are just a scrap metal company and the one local to me probably goes through more than 50 cars a month,, and it is a smaller yard compared to some i've seen in Oregon.

Bingo. That's why I said "can't buy from P-n-P." They don't allow it. Their rules... They don't give a damn about them.

They do sell the "fixer uppers". They call them "builders". They sell those prior to being on the yard. By on the yard, I mean, wheels removed and hoisted onto those stands the fabricate.

• Like 1

Saying you have no use for it is lamer than lame. Always grab anything you can reasonably afford. Think ahead... trade it or sell it. Once this is crushed it's gone forever. X-mas is coming and the warthog doesn't have one.

He probably hates Fat-boy cuz we won't sell him any parts..  :rofl:

oh and this..

IMG_2405_zpsb6eecda1.jpg

On a related subject.

You know i used to drive a 3" lifted 1980 720 to Seattle from here everyday to work when i was younger (alot younger) and thought it was just me longing for the olden days,, thinking it did that trip with a the much maligned 4speed tranny pretty smoothly..... You know what? I did it again today in rush hour traffic and that sumbitch wasn't that bad........   The seat though ,, fuck it took me 5 minutes to stand up straight :rofl:

• Like 1