A10's U-nite !!!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_2136_zpshhuuvfce.jpg

Finally the Orange Crate is actually ORANGE!!!! except for the roof and hatch doing the roof hopefully this weekend.

IMG_2137_zpswrl6hvsz.jpg

repainted the blackout spots on the grille, lookin mint!

IMG_2139_zps2lquzzkg.jpg

the bad hole is now virtually gone, soon getting tint 

IMG_2140_zpsvnhardh4.jpg

Shes definatley a looker

IMG_2141_zps9jv1ukjc.jpg

got carpet in this bitch, does anyone else have these mats ive never been able to find others

IMG_2142_zpsoorndwcy.jpg

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

If he sold you anything off it,,, you would be THE first person to ever buy anything off it,,,,,,,,,,,, ever. :rofl:  Ask anyone on here.,, the kid is like that little Gollum dude when it comes to his Datsun parts stash man.. 

What you can't see is passenger strut tower is pushed back at least 5 inches towards the firewall,, car is almost completely gutted as we mixed and matched to use the very best parts and store the others in labeled boxes (which he probably inventoried to make sure i didn't trade any thing away) in the garage...  

i have the one on the right, helps A LOT. I can always try i guess, but like i said that cars in way better shape than mine and would use mine as a donor :thumbup:, if he'd ever sell it id drove mine out there fuckin swap everything over, and give any parts to you guys that youd want lol, but i better keep dreaming

datsun521026%201_zpsyltfshol.jpg

wish i could have bought that green wagon :(

There's rust holes all over, like the last guy sanded the rust spots flat when it was wet the painted over it. I'm not sure how bad the doors and stuff are, I slammed the pass. door too hard a few years ago and dislodged a 4x5 flat piece of metal under the paint covering a rust hole almost the size of the plate. Now it's slowly being covered in mold and pollen. Makes me kinda sad actually.

To poke the dead horse, swapping to an 82 ZX 5 speed was the best mod I have done to the wagon. It used to be totally useless on the freeway, now it is almost at peak power at 70 and will actually pass things. I get almost 30mpg in warm weather and I have had it over 100 a few times (gps verified). I highly recommend it.