I designed a new Nissan SSS. What do you think?

Guest 510kamikazifreak
You can afford 24.5k but not $32k for a brand new 370z? normally 6 grand isn't what breaks the bank. Personally I hate it, its everything I hate about new cars wrapped into one...like a Kia - just pick a bunch of stuff from other cars and call it new. But I'm a grumpy opinionated sort. 

I like this

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sss =  SuperSport SEDAN       yes there were coupes after the original 411 sss, but they were all sedan based coupes.    the styling from the car was always based originally on an SSS 4 door sedan.   There are no 510 SSS 2 door sedans, there are sss coupes or sss 4 doors.  i like the concept better as a Silvia, but we got that already as a Scion FRS

Guest 510kamikazifreak
sss =  SuperSport SEDAN       yes there were coupes after the original 411 sss, but they were all sedan based coupes.    the styling from the car was always based originally on an SSS 4 door sedan.   There are no 510 SSS 2 door sedans, there are sss coupes or sss 4 doors.  i like the concept better as a Silvia, but we got that already as a Scion FRS

ssshit there are so many sss's in that possst :rofl:

it's a good start. needs refinement like someone already mentioned. There's too much going on. You have to decide on a form language. Either sharp edges and crisp lines or soft surfaces and smooth transitions.for example, the top of the windshield to roof transition is a hard angle, but then the back of the roof is a smooth curve. Also the front side markers don't go with the rest of the car at all. they look like band-aids.

I like the exhaust. see if you can have the rest of the car follow what's going on there a little more. sweet rendering. and great concept.

You're talented.

It didn't catch my eye the first time I saw it.

Ate dinner , came back and looked and its growing on me.

Id like to see some inside shots and different wheel shots (not usually superficial , but it can help me see a bit better as I'm not an artist. )

I see NSX body length/main shape , corvette rear quarters wrapping around along with rocker panel gills , and mustang/camaro type front nose , mustang type rear tailights , and lambo doors.

The rear exhaust diffuser is interesting.

The front lip looks like reminents of the prototype batman vehicle to me. (Off memory). Which is cool

The scale of this car seems to make or break it in my mind (being pre-sumptious not critical)

Id like to see what it would look like in comparison to similiars.

Need a bit more power maybe 25-ish. 3,100 is still relatively light or heavy depending on drivetrain.

Some people were scoffing over the 350z stock power.

Front end looks like its paying homage to muscle cars.

All those relations I love in general speak.

Keep it up ... post more of these down the line ....this cool stuff.

I'm small beans and you're obviously more talented than me by far.

Can't say I love it or hate it or anywhere in between .. id def look at one though as its intrigueing as well as the direction of the car industry to come ! I'm an individual that wants as much info as my brain can hold or stand :lol:

I also checked out about 50% of your other categories on your site.

Thanks for sharing !

sss20.jpg

This rear window isn't going to work. The turbulence/drag will be incredible not to mention you can't see a damn thing. Maybe glass in the shape for smooth laminar flow.

sss31.jpg

Back looks too much like a 10 year old Camaro/Firebird or any Corvette. Too high like a wedge of cheese. Air is going to tumble around back there like there's a brick in front.

Wheels look way to big.

Front fender/door looks like a Viper.

I'm like Ed I hate all the new lines.