Pumpkn210 Release Party BBQ

Pumpkn210

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how about some oics for those of us that could not attend... :confused:

Don't you know it, I didn't take many...

But this alpha guy was givin tim some love for the b.

IMAG0287.jpg

IMAG0286.jpg

We (tim/izzo, Brian/freaky, and I) did 75 in the fast lane the whole way up. Dude in a dodge with a trailer didn't like it much lol. It the be did great, 20$ of gas with 3 body's and a huge speaker box and tools lol. Hit the bump stops a fee times :lol: :lol: :lol:

IMAG0290.jpg

I met izzo in kelso and when we got back I noticed the fuel gage was on e.

So I got 15 bucks worth at the shell, and I noticed half way home that the gage was on e..... Suck but I may be dumping fuel. I got a trans from izzo and just thru it in the trunk and bombed home... Didn't check for damage . Will in the am.

When I noticed the gage.

IMAG0294.jpg

If not here,, the alternator is in the little school bus stop in front of the little shed out front ..And i wont charge you to stop ,,, unlike that Jon character.. He told me he`s installing parking meters in front of his shop so as to squeeze a few more dimes outta his,,,,,, ,,,,,well i'll use the word customers..

. :w00t:.. :rofl:

it`s ok he never, ever, ever goes to any Ratsun meets so he'll never see this.

Wtf I had a impromptu ratsun meet at my shop today, y that would make all of Portland stopping by too visit twice as many times as u and we live in the same town ..... It was both awesome and shocking to see everyone I mighta been more lively had I not been napping while waiting and sober would help

Was converted with u eagle and red banner I met micro and that girlfriend stealing Izzo and jass ...... Next time I will have name tags ready..... Adam thanks for the tink that made the recital. So much more bearable..... And yes I danced a little..... Lol hope to see u all again soon and glad u all made it up safe and hope p Dave enjoyed the shot out of u

• Like 1

damn had i known so many were coming i woulda had coffee on and some of 7-11 finest donuts......and maybe a few local datsuners ....phixius had just left i was snoozing well as much as i could snooze with those bright ass wheels ligting up the front office

• Like 1

Good time hangin' with you all today. Thanks for the ride Eagle and Jass, as well as your hospitality(that French toast was the shiznat).

Great to see you Pumpkn, now it's time to get those double-knuckles back.

And yes I danced a little.....

:thumbup:

Wtf I had a impromptu ratsun meet at my shop today, y that would make all of Portland stopping by too visit twice as many times as u and we live in the same town .....

Having a bunch of Portland guys come by your shack is so played out..

so that is all the oics... :confused:

Probably to hard to drive their Hondas and take pictures at the same time YO!

• Like 1