ratty 521 to match my 411

erichwaslike

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Removed... I requested it, for my own reasons I do t feel I should need to explain... I will ask that no one post any of them up till I say otherwise. I know it may seem lulzy but please respect my wishes

Weld in a new frame rail in, pull the dents, and drop in some new steering parts... your truck was a hunk of shit before (a cool hunk of shit, it's a compliment I swear), so no one will notice. Pull the dents like a man and keep on truckin' B)

It was mostly a joke... There's obviously quite a bit of damage. 5 car accidents ain't nothing to mess with.

REALLY? You think the best time to troll is when someone had an injury accident and totaled their truck? That is an obvious BS line.

• Like 2

Erich. 

Bummer man glad to hear that you didn't get hurt. That's one of my biggest fears is to get involved in something like that. Not a damn thing you could have done to avoid that.

Most of the other people involved were more than likely thinking that you had lost your mind if you were upset with what happened.

They were all driving piece of shit cars. And you were in what they thought was a piece of shit. But they have no clue how cool your truck was.

• Like 1

Erich. 

Bummer man glad to hear that you didn't get hurt. That's one of my biggest fears is to get involved in something like that. Not a damn thing you could have done to avoid that.

Most of the other people involved were more than likely thinking that you had lost your mind if you were upset with what happened.

They were all driving piece of shit cars. And you were in what they thought was a piece of shit. But they have no clue how cool your truck was.

That was so nice of you

As a fellow 521er, I was loving this thread! To see it end like this makes me so sad. I lost my 76 280 to a Suburban. Fu€k stupid big American cars and fu€k the seemingly VAST majority of divers out there who should have never been given a license to drive. Sorry for the loss and glad you made it out okay.

• Like 1

so i figured id show what this truck started as, how she looked in her heyday, and her demise.... and what i am starting over with.

when i first got her

IMG_07751.jpg

IMG_07771.jpg

IMG_07781.jpg

IMG_07791.jpg

how she looked when she looked her best, a few different variations....

IMG_0959_zps7d030dd7.jpg

null_zpsf67836b9.jpg

null_zps6a2dfec7.jpg

222397_10151655474949921_944363108_n_zps

9011002569_ff158115cc_o_zpsa955c0a5.jpg

9012220590_ffd6a19595_o_zps20875019.jpg

9048088598_96805eebb3_b_zps91713863.jpg

9048083752_3287d39fde_b_zpscc8cccd8.jpg

and the day she died she looked like this

null_zps678eeb0b.jpg

null_zps0d887a7e.jpg

null_zps0085b641.jpg

and here is what im starting with for drift shed v2.0

null_zpsf46d8b6c.jpg

being towed home late friday night

null_zps229cbd3c.jpg

thats all i got for now.....

• Like 2

Dude fix the old truck nothing a sledge hammer cant fix.

so sick of people saying that, how about you come by and look at it. cab is pushed in 8 inches on the pass front, 4 inches on both rear corners, rear window opening is bent(from my head), frame is bent. bed is wrapped around the cab, tailgates curved to the shape of a suburban grill, pass fender is smashed , core support is fucked , pass lca is bent adn kingpin stuff is all messed up. not to mention that it prolly pinched a bunch of wiring... there is no saving this thing. the only useable paned is the drivers fender.

and if you are saying that to be lulzy... not really funny

• Like 4

so are you going to recreate the truck in the image of the first one or go a different route? 

not recreate it, but it will be on the 12s  and such, basically gonna  pick up(nice pun) where i left of. gonna slam this one,  get it flared to run 15x12 -70 all the way around and build my lz24. it wont look exactly like the old one but it will be built along the same lines

• Like 3

that sux erich but the new one looks like a good canidate for your style fer sure.....canopy will be a hard replacement....time to fake a back injury to get some extra moneyz......in all serious are u ok from the accident....i know how little that cab is and a hit like that ...yikes scares me man.....i hope that slider window isn't popped out cuz your head hit it

so sick of people saying that, how about you come by and look at it. cab is pushed in 8 inches on the pass front, 4 inches on both rear corners, rear window opening is bent(from my head), frame is bent. bed is wrapped around the cab, tailgates curved to the shape of a suburban grill, pass fender is smashed , core support is fucked , pass lca is bent adn kingpin stuff is all messed up. not to mention that it prolly pinched a bunch of wiring... there is no saving this thing. the only useable paned is the drivers fender.

and if you are saying that to be lulzy... not really funny

Dude its wrecked,so what build another one.If it was car show with big bucks in it and they wont pay you all back for it's loss then i can see being all bent out of shape,but make one better,you walked away from the accident count your blessings and move on.That's why i have 2 of them in case i wreck or lose one i got another.