ratty 521 to match my 411

erichwaslike

no offense ment by it, but which cat where you, i meat alot of ppl at canby lol, and looking back im having a hard time remember faces and names with cars....coulda been the bottle of honey jack the night before the sunday show

And that is why you need to come again next year,,, and Radim if you guys are buddies you should somehow bring yer truck up too.. You guys are pushing the mini truck thing in a new direction and it`s refreshing thing to see.

• Like 1
  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And that is why you need to come again next year,,, and Radim if you guys are buddies you should somehow bring yer truck up too.. You guys are pushing the mini truck thing in a new direction and it`s refreshing thing to see.

hes a buddy of mine. he has recently picked up another truck that ill be doing some major reconstructive work on to get it back to a normal state. its a basket right now... his carbon 620... its meh. lulz. i love that truck. we will see if i can get him on my level of wheel fitment tho.

Bitch fucka, my Carbon Wrapped truck IS a piece of shit.... wait..... No you already established that.

Yeah, I'll be attending next years Canby for sure, couldn't attend this year due to work conflicts, family, and the truck itself.
Will be taking a 240Z, and the 521 Erich is soon to be working on, once the 521 is done the 620 is getting flared, and wheel fucked aswell.... 16x14 HRE Mesh rear, 16x10 SSR mesh front. :)

Maybe I'll drive my Aristo up there too.... Haha.

Hurry the shit up and mount tires on them.

That is Chaos.  Is that round stock for the skeleton on your flare or ?? I like metal flares, but not sure on 521.  When do you think youll have the front done?  Get a nice overall look of the beast...   I do approve of the curtains in the camper... might need to move the taillights into factory position, might look to Frumpy...? or  Edit: looks like folded over sheet???

Erich is going to chew you out Phixius. Much like myself Erich builds his truck out of the norm and to HIS liking, giving two shits about what other people think about his styling cues. The taillights are like that because he wants them like that.

Alright that's it, I've had enough of everyone bitching about my tail lights. They are back to stock! Anything else that I should change on it so I can't enjoy it any more.... Lol JK tails will stay as long as I own it! And no it's not round steel, it's the stock wheel opening lip, cut it all the way around cept the last 3/4 inch per side. Pulled it out over the tire and proceeded...

• Like 1

i thought of a tail light idea for your truck last night while watchin Gone in 60 Seconds(1974 version)

make some custom plates to hold 70's Mercury Comet/Montego tail lights

1972%2B72%2BMercury%2BComet%2B2%2BDoor%2

as you can tell they are a goofy trapezoid shape so it would be somethin different that people haven't seen before

Anyway, just an idea B)