ratty 521 to match my 411

erichwaslike

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you eric,how you doing by the way,better wrenching on the new one,it will cheer you up.

havent even touched the new truck yet, or the old on for that matter.the whole thing is just kinda depressing right now

says the guy with sss emblems on his 521...lolollool

hey its that rare single production model that was a pl521 sss... you know they shared emblems with the 510 lol

you crack me up.

havent even touched the new truck yet, or the old on for that matter.the whole thing is just kinda depressing right now

hey its that rare single production model that was a pl521 sss... you know they shared emblems with the 510 lol

Get on it dude,think of it as your old dog dieing,you grieve start to feel better and get a new puppy,case and point the new and improved 521.

actually this ones prolly gonna go on the back burnr for a lil bit cause i think im gonna resurect the 411 sss as its a easier task than the truck so i have some wheels of my own, getting picked up and dropped off to and from work then being stuck at home unles my girl or my freinds want to drive me to get food or something is really starting to suck, which puts me in a worse mood then i just want to do nothing and even less will get done on the truck. its a perpetual cycle that has to be broken by a driveable vehicle that can be fixed relatively fast

actually this ones prolly gonna go on the back burnr for a lil bit cause i think im gonna resurect the 411 sss as its a easier task than the truck so i have some wheels of my own, getting picked up and dropped off to and from work then being stuck at home unles my girl or my freinds want to drive me to get food or something is really starting to suck, which puts me in a worse mood then i just want to do nothing and even less will get done on the truck. its a perpetual cycle that has to be broken by a driveable vehicle that can be fixed relatively fast

bro.... i feel ya. 

you can end up doing nothing for a week and not giving a fuck about it..... 

An added benefit would be to get the taste of 521 out of your mouth. Shit sucks you lost the rat and Im sure whatever you do to the new one just wont be the same. I think working and driving the 411 will do you some good; get you back in the game. Then once you get your shit together and are back to mobbing in a Datsun, you can work on the new 521 with a fresh head. 

bro.... i feel ya. 

you can end up doing nothing for a week and not giving a fuck about it..... 

its been 2.5..... still not giving a fuck for that truck. everytime i look at it im just disgusted. makes it hard to want to anything, including get started on a certain customers airbox..... :(

its all good man, i killed myself to get to canby and when it was over i went home and did shit for two weeks cus i was so tired of killing myself to be ready for the show....

2 weeks turned into a month, that turned into a month and a half, and well ya you get the pic. Im just now getting back into the garage regularly 

do little shit man, clean the shop, organize a few things, sell some unneeded parts, just slowly get back in the swing of things and you will be back at it in no time.

Besides, i bet the customer can wait. Its not like your baby got totaled or anything.....  

I feel u both I have a rats hsit nest for a personal and professional life right now and I cant get the motivation to do shit ... but im hoping the shift n direction for my wagon will be what I need to both cope with the bs in my life and get my car done...... im here for u erich if u need man .... air boxes can wait...sometimes its nice to just let everything go for a bit...