ratty 521 to match my 411

erichwaslike

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love your truck. You and Radim have a pretty unique style that looks amazing. I hope my wheels are that wide when I grow up...

Thanks!

But don't lump me on with trashy trucks like radims... Or chebeetos... Whatever he's calling himself noaw. Lol

But for reals I love George's truck, his and metal monkeys truck had alot to do with the way I built mine. They both have awesome setups, I wish Matt woulda kept his other wheels on but oh we'll... His truck not mine

Yea, I saw MMs truck a while back. Went to buy some tires from him and he just left them sitting in the bed so I got to look over it *memories* LOL!

Are you going to make any changes to the flares? Looks like you are getting some contact with the tire, but it may not be that bad.

No thats what JRocks wagon would listen to... 

"Im never ever ever ever going back together!"

What the fuck.Knowing you its far from Taylor Swift.More like The Black Eye Pea's.lol

honestly not kidding... i cruise to the sound of taylor swift "i knew you were trouble".... seriously

Lol dont hate because Im just rolling out of bed right now... This is an early morning too. Usually up around 11. Thats the beauty of being unemployed   :crying:

fixed...

im up by 630 every morning. besides weekends cause fuck that noise

fixed...

im up by 630 every morning. besides weekends cause fuck that noise

Full time student, baby! Government pays for my school and sends me a paycheck every month to buy Datsun parts pay bills. I make more going to school than I did as a machinist. 

Full time student, baby! Government pays for my school and sends me a paycheck every month to buy Datsun parts pay bills. I make more going to school than I did as a machinist. 

cool story.... i personally hate that system.i know ppl that have gone to trade schools and do the minimum for as long as possible just to get the paycheck and they havent used anything they learned to make money... the whole poiunt is to pay for shcool so you can start a carrer, not to support your ass.... just my 0.02.... its a touchy subject casue my buddy that does it lives a better life than i do and doesnt bust his ass as hard as i do, even when he was active military.. he sat on a boat and didnt do any thing

• Like 1

I guess you picked the wrong line of work... and you obviously dont know anything about my benefits because that paycheck is to support my ass. Thats what its for. Its separate from school money. Its so that I can focus on school and not have to get a full-time job. I dont know what program your friends are that are milking the system, but thats not me.