ratty 521 to match my 411

erichwaslike

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://You ever have whiplash before?

What is this you speak of.I have been hit from behind at least 3 times with no seat belts and none of that whip lash.

I got whiplash while sitting in a van sideways while sitting in a bunch of hanggliding harnesses, I was all cushioned and padded real good, but I still got it, I had a hard time believing I got it from that wreck(head on, but we were not moving), but it took almost a year to get over with, at the time I was working out 4 days a week, 4 hours a day, I was real strong for a guy that was 6'1" tall, and weighed 148lbs, my food bill was crazy, I could eat everything in site, and still be hungry.

I could not get comfortable any way except lying down for over 9 months, and the first 5 hours I had no idea I was hurt. 

Yes the frame is bent. Thanks everyone for the well wishes and support. I haven't had a chance to check all the drive train but I can say every panel is a loss. There's no save able sheetmetal. I only bent one wheel... And here's a lil something, I run a pretty hefty stretch on all 4 tires, not one debeaded during the accident even when sliding sideways...

Yes the frame is bent. Thanks everyone for the well wishes and support. I haven't had a chance to check all the drive train but I can say every panel is a loss. There's no save able sheetmetal. I only bent one wheel... And here's a lil something, I run a pretty hefty stretch on all 4 tires, not one debeaded during the accident even when sliding sideways...

You are alright?

I suspect you must be since you have not said anything about being hurt, being shoved around while still moving can bang a person up, I am happy you are alright.

Like I said I can help you out with another truck if you need,just let me know which one you want.And bring a lot of cash.lol

You are alright?

I suspect you must be since you have not said anything about being hurt, being shoved around while still moving can bang a person up, I am happy you are alright.

Erich says he has been to the ER and had CT scans which all gave him a clean bill of health. Now suddenly he is coughing up blood! He's back at a better ER now.

Erich says he has been to the ER and had CT scans which all gave him a clean bill of health. Now suddenly he is coughing up blood! He's back at a better ER now.

That sucks, hope he finds a doctor that actually wants to check him out this time, instead of trying to get him out of there ASAP.

Did he tell you where he was when everything stop moving(drivers/passenger seat)?

Was he wearing a seat belt?

That sucks, hope he finds a doctor that actually wants to check him out this time, instead of trying to get him out of there ASAP.

Did he tell you where he was when everything stop moving(drivers/passenger seat)?

Was he wearing a seat belt?

dunno that info was from his FB posts.

Weld in a new frame rail in, pull the dents, and drop in some new steering parts... your truck was a hunk of shit before (a cool hunk of shit, it's a compliment I swear), so no one will notice. Pull the dents like a man and keep on truckin' B)