Sightings 2, the not a datsun but... Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

null_zps71ea26b1.jpg

love these cars so much fun im still pissed that my grandpa sold his i know pics or it didnt happen 

0D459D51-orig_zps6db13b53.jpg

ignore the stupid wing grandpa watched to much fast and the furious -_-

anyway on topic i saw this today 

2FC0202D-orig_zps1f8d9b86.jpg

Sorry, but I just have to ask, are some of you just taking pictures of random traffic? Maybe its because I live in So Cal and seeing some of these types is a rather common occurrence.

Not busting balls, just an observation.

Sorry, but I just have to ask, are some of you just taking pictures of random traffic? Maybe its because I live in So Cal and seeing some of these types is a rather common occurrence.

Not busting balls, just an observation.

some are really common but cool, example there are alot of Vw's we see due to the fact (from what I have observed) alot of us Datto guys used to be VW guys.

Fair Oaks, CA 

IMG_00501.jpg

IMG_00502.jpg

Is that a "Condo Commando" vehicle?

WAY too much white - kind of like a used car salesman

with red pants,white belt,& white shoes.

- Doug

HAHAHAHA FOR SURE.!!

Is that a "Condo Commando" vehicle?

WAY too much white - kind of like a used car salesman

with red pants,white belt,& white shoes.

- Doug

Ran into a Bremerton Fred Meyer today and spotted this in the parking lot. A fine ass honey was driving it, but unfortunately she was getting out of the car as I was still parking so I could get a shot of her. Anyway, great looking car:

AGz6061h.jpg

6Fwesmgh.jpg

W34u5Rfh.jpg

9eT24cgh.jpg

I've actually never seen an early small bumper Maverick 4dr, only seen them in 2dr form... Would look dope slammed on some deep dish Watanabes...   :devil:

My mom had one when I was in middle school. Was a beast of a car. Picked it up for $1000 with a a moderate oil leak. It was tan. Leak was the only problem... wish I was older at the time to fix it instead she just dumped it after a short period. She was uber poor so there was no way for her to fix it. I remember it wouldnt pass smog in Cali, but we paid a friend of a friend (named Nacho haha) to pass it for us. 

Holy freeking cow!  That is one of the holy grails of old school Toyota wagons.  That is a 1972-ish Corona Mark II wagon.  For coolness factor, check the Old School Reunion thread and look at the seventh and eigth pic down.

Check if the owner will sell, there are plenty of people looking for these and the same year's Crown wagons, which are the top of the holy grail list for old Toyota wagons.  Very nice find!

out of town yesterday and seen this wagon, anyone know WTF it is. 

IMG_9789_zpsf658185b.jpg

• Like 1