Sightings 2, the not a datsun but... Thread

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw this guy at my new work. We haven't met in person yet but I was told by a fellow driver that he and a couple of his buddies were gathered round the 521 yesterday takin pics and droolin over it :lol: . Second day in a row he has parked next of me.

IMG_20130425_142735_zps1ee796bc.jpg

IMG_20130425_142756_zpsf4f8785a.jpg

IMG_20130425_142811_zps5036ff9d.jpg

I will have to snap a pic of the bed tomorrow. Shit is cut out and notched and shit. Purdy cool

Saw this guy at my new work. We haven't met in person yet but I was told by a fellow driver that he and a couple of his buddies were gathered round the 521 yesterday takin pics and droolin over it :lol: . Second day in a row he has parked next of me.

Well yeah taken outta context that sounds good but,,,,,,,,,Dude!  you live in fricken Idaho,,, the chances of people drooling on your car ,,  or you for that matter,,  is like 98%

Ummmm.....Its not a Datsun but.....I dunno where to put this.

I'm just like wow. My cousin saw this up in Tioga North Dakota in the oilfield. He asked me if this was the future of my Datsun. :rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:  

62610_442944149130574_1154551394_n.jpg

:confused:  :confused: :confused:  :confused:  :confused:  

DUDE! Its not a fricken car!!

That is what I was thinking about the wheels pictures. Why are they here?

But anyway, couldn't snap a pic as it flew by, but I saw a mean looking early  Pro Street 70's Chevy Nova this afternoon. Tubbed rear with wideass tires, candy apple red, cool as hell!

wow tyler that guy has a clean ass shop .......and some sick rides

My buddy just works there. He has worked on anything from a early 70's suburban to a multi million vintage race cars. The place is regarded clean, they always have sweet cars sitting around in there. You can see it in the left corner of the pic of the Porsche there was an equally clean converable gia