Sightings 2, the not a datsun but... Thread

Because I posted them to instagram.   :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

It's a lot easier just to hotlink to pics on my IG page than save them from my phone, rehost, and repost. 

Admit it man, you are really a hipster in disguise...

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That 70s wing

Aberville Wa

EndofSchoolYear2013004_zpse376cffc.jpg

and cuz you fags seem to love chevys so much.

EndofSchoolYear2013005_zpsaff5d011.jpg

:ninja:

You would have to be a fag not to appreciate old chevy's. This is coming fom a guy that has worked on jap cars since 1978.......Jim

http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/03/phil-robles-civi/

this car is sooo sick, and I dont give two shits wether you like hondas or not, if you cant appreciate this car, you might as well throw away your datto and buy a prius.

I saw this car and was tlaking to the owner last night at the car show, really really cool guy, very fast time trial racer.

Saw this on the way to work a couple weeks back, right on Kitsap Way. I was kinda surprised, I saw a W12 in Poulsbo once.

CameraZOOM-20130624074456720.jpg

Oh and Friday I saw a red Tesla model S in Port Townsend. It actually kinda sucked in person, online pics make them look like pure sex.

Turns out it is Porsche parade week here in traverse city Michigan. Delivering something to the biggest hotel in the area and I see a sea of Porsches.

1163FA8F-8542-4283-B632-24D2E7AF04E4-659

Cayman R is one of my favorite Porsches and I've been a Porsche tech for over 12 years.  The driving dynamics of that car are phenomenal.  I know there's more powerful cars out there but the cayman R is very well balanced and is a blast to drive on nearly any road without being overly harsh or difficult(easy clutch, steering, etc).

what bugs me about the Caymen R is not that its a souped up boxster, thats cool, I dislike the boxster by itself. what bugs me is that people buy them and dont understand that it is a boxster.

the tesla model s is so freaking fast, it pulls on turbo supras, its like an instant 1000 ft lb of torque