Dumb question...Any tall people here?

PineClone

As posted a couple threads down, i'm about 90% certain i will be buying a 78 B210 tomorrow.

I'm 6'3". I'd hate to drive several hours to see the car and and find out that i don't fit.

I currently drive a 1990 VW Golf as a commuter car. It works just fine.

Follow-up question...Any OLD people here? I'm 43 and get this feeling this is a younger man's obsession. B)

Thanks!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am 5-5, and I have about four inches of headroom, but, I am also a shortlegged freak with a 27 inch inseam, So I am the same sitting height as my 6-2 brother. Im 31 but Im also kind of a nut when it comes to unusual car obsessions. B210s are cool little cars, and are unusual enough to be cool without making parts hunting a nightmare.

6-7" and i drive a 521...worn out bench seat....thinking maybe should just upholster cushions fr floor and back of the cab...actually once i am in ... its one of the more comfortable rigs i got....just remeber to take out wallet and phone ... cause if u need them and there in my pocket... its a biotch...and im semi old...37 feel 107

As posted a couple threads down, i'm about 90% certain i will be buying a 78 B210 tomorrow.

Sedan or hatchback? Makes a little difference. taller roof/door frame on the sedan.

I'm 6'3". I'd hate to drive several hours to see the car and and find out that i don't fit.

I currently drive a 1990 VW Golf as a commuter car. It works just fine.

I am also 6'3". Having daily driven both a B210 sedan and 3 Mk2 Golfs, the fit is actually pretty comparable. Especially if your Golf has stock seats. I had Scirocco seats in two of mine, as they were lower to the ground. Heaps more head room. :thumbup:

Follow-up question...Any OLD people here? I'm 43 and get this feeling this is a younger man's obsession.

39 here. And don't let the kids have all the fun. B)

I'm 5'8"

I like chinese

Trips to the beach

My sign is Taurus and Earth.

If you like what you read pm me ... :lol:

No seriously though ..

Props to taller persons for saying comfy in a datsun.

Seats are everything for me.

When owning/driving datsun's

Finally an advantage to being short ! ... :lol:

• Like 2