Mad Max or Lil Ike!?!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if ur going to cut het roof & remove het doors --- whats going to support het center when ur driving it. is there a frame or do u have very small wheels in the center........ :eek:

i'm not quite understanding why ur cutting the datto wagon up. is it to rusty to fix, did it belong to someone you don't like, you dont have something better to do, gets shitty mileage, it low on blinker fluid, muffler bearing frozen up. Damn man tell me. inquiring minds want to know. :unsure::unsure:

Just have always wanted to do that to a wagon and what could be better than a datsun wagon! I'm gonna try to sat it up so maybe i can make it a hardtop convertible. I will cut it off with a sawzall so if i want maybe i can make some stakes on the top that will slide into the pillars that get cut. Across the windsheild area i'lljust use some snaps like on soft bed covers and a use peice of canvas.

420n620,

When you have been into Datsuns along time you will see strange things done by Datsun owners, Sometimes to perfectly good Datsuns.

if this was a 510 I might get pissed, but it isnt.

But if you say something then another guy with the same thoughts says, Shut the Fuck up, he can do what he likes to his car.

usaully you will find these projects in Paulos yard and another guy Looking for a straight 510 with BIG BUCKS will say,Who was the dumb ass that did this to a perfectly collectable car

Yeah i have been on both bsides of that coin hainz! I have learned to just grin and bear the remarks. I do what i want and just don't care what people think, i do drive a datsun at least! This car has been wrecked and it has some rust and i finally have a chance to do something to a car that i have wanted to for years so im just saying what the fuck! I think it will be cool as shit and since its mine thats all that matters! Thanks for all the input guys, NWO!

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'ne seen the yellow one around.

Didn't meen to start with the bikes, but it's kind of a good way to show some fab skills.

Don't have meny pix of the cars we've put together.:(