Nineteens.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your car, do with her what you would like, personally I think that fits in the category of "just because you can, doesn't mean you should." Personally I think 17s are to big for a 510.

The above. For god's sake, think about the car before you do this.

Get a Regal or Monte Carlo

• Like 2

Nice wheels, but not on a 510. You're going to have rally height no matter what tire, but you're going to have to cut the fender out huge just to fit it anyway. Too big, can't slam it. Too pretty and non-functional for rally. I'd save them for a 240sx or some larger car that can fit that big a rim and not look bad doing it.

• Like 1

I have 19's on my BMW and sometimes want to go back to 18's. When it's tracked I only use the 18's. It's the max I'll go, but on a 510 that's a lot of wheel. If you can get em to fit; go for it, but I'm pretty sure you'll start hating how it rides not long after you do. Good luck with what ever you choose....

Personally I love those rims and I think theyre bad ass!!!!! However, I would love them more if they were 16s or maybe 17s but definately not 20s. I think the look in the pics would be great if that were the finished size of the rim and tire.

So where did you happen upon these rims? and what ever did you pay for them my friend? Id like to get a set for my next goon, in a 16 or 17 perhaps.

So where did you happen upon these rims? and what ever did you pay for them my friend? Id like to get a set for my next goon, in a 16 or 17 perhaps.

sold em awhile ago just remembered about these pictures and how funny the car look so decided to post a thread. How I found these Hartge's? Hehe I found them in the trash, literally. At a used tire shop deep in a wall of trash wheels that we're going to get recycled for their weight in aluminum. American Picker's style

americanpicker.jpg

Your car, do with her what you would like, personally I think that fits in the category of "just because you can, doesn't mean you should." Personally I think 17s are to big for a 510.

hey thts my mantra too... nice.... nice find on the 19's not like i havent bought a car for some wheels i had sitting around....just nots or a datsun