North Ratsun get together Pt 2

1lo620

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have some u joints just need help putting them in i dont have the right tools i have a buddy with a press in portland but dont even want to think about driving that far

For a side of the road fix I always use a 6" C-Clamp in place of the vice used in this thread.Works great in a pinch, no need for a press and only a couple bucks in the tool aisle at most parts stores.

http://community.rat...nt-replacement/

51508.jpeg

That instead of this...

00270014.jpg

well i ended up getting it to a shop my u joints are good like i thought but my rear end may be on its last leg an i have a bent right axle also so i am looking to see if anyone has a rear end for my 79 620 kc anyone in the portland vancouver area have one

Ted in Tenino does. Check out his Seattle/Craigslist ad

I am planning on making it. Only problem is that the Datsun is still on stands patiently awaiting her lower control arms. Sooooo hopefully no one will mind if I show up in my DD (hey, at least its a Nissan) and drool over the Datsuns that make it there.

Dailys are cool, last time I was in my wifes daily, a 93 BMW. This time, I'm in mine a datsun!