North Ratsun get together Pt 2

1lo620

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tnanks for the official flyer looks good....hope the weather will be good to us and we get all of you out there....plenty of room, easy to find, so no excuse...CYA All there!!!!

My datsun is still on blocks in the garage. :( Gonna try to get her finished though!

Man! So many of you have broke cars! Whats the deal, don't you know thats for the WINTER time!?!? :D

Hehe, just waiting on my new upper control arm from beebani, and I need to make a JY run to pick up a few parts. My simple brake job turned into me dismantling the whole front end. :)

My datsun is still on blocks in the garage. :( Gonna try to get her finished though!

Roll up anyways, hangout and B.S and grab a burger, it more a social thing, the Datsuns bind us, that is all that matters. And I say tell whom ever, the more the merrier, I just want to have a good turn out...!!!

My simple brake job turned into me dismantling the whole front end. :)

Don't worry, this happens to many of us! Pulling off one piece leads to ripping apart half the damn vehicle! Hopefully you get it put back together and can make it up :thumbup:

vw show in canada that weekend. if i don't cross the boarder i'll make it

Dude! Close to home, NOT in canada, and involves Datsun's?!?! How could you even consider not going! If anything, CANADIANS shud be coming down for THIS ! ! !

:D :D

• Like 1

Man! So many of you have broke cars! Whats the deal, don't you know thats for the WINTER time!?!? :D

Hey I was in the middle of moving from Kansas City, to Indianapolis, to UP the past few years. Moving here just a few weeks ago.

Just need to get the timing worked out, shifter, radiator, and registration and I can driver her.

Your sig says you have a cube ,,drive that , most every owner on here is a low budget guy at heart, ,,even if they have pricey parts on their rig,, and know all about wanting to drive the thing and having to wait for one reason or another,,,

Summer meets in Northwest = sunny warm ,every body relaxing in the sun, drivin around with the windows down.

Any other time but summer, meets in Northwest = .. opposite of above ,, plus windshield wipers and the defog blasting

Your sig says you have a cube ,,drive that , most every owner on here is a low budget guy at heart, ,,even if they have pricey parts on their rig,, and know all about wanting to drive the thing and having to wait for one reason or another,,,

Summer meets in Northwest = sunny warm ,every body relaxing in the sun, drivin around with the windows down.

Any other time but summer, meets in Northwest = .. opposite of above ,, plus windshield wipers and the defog blasting

Oh I'll definitely be coming out, running Dime or no running Dime. Either the Cube or the Frontier. Just stating I would LOVE to drive my baby, but she isn't running yet.

• Like 1

Lol, I'm working on it, but I'm an idiot. Need a shifter assembly for a KA24DE and a radiator. Need to sell my Ron Davis radiator and intercooler first.

I have an extra top plate for a Ka 5 speed you can have. No shifter, but just the 6 bolt plate it goes through.