North Ratsun get together Pt 2

1lo620

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Showoff.......try to focus would ya. :poke:

So we might build the peoples choice north-end'r trophy today!!!! Will post pics when complete!!

BTW, I'm thinking about posting a link on craigslist inviting ratty, unique imports to the show. Good idea ? ? ? Might get the word out to other datusn owners too who aren't on ratsun.

DA DA DD DAAAAAAAAAA ! ! ! ! !

I present to you, the peoples choice "BEST RATSUN" North-end'r meet part 2 TROPHY ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

00bfe6e4.jpg

e3699c27.jpg

th_288d2e8a.jpg

It turned out so good I almost didn't want to give it away ! ! The video shows how it moves in two different ways!! It's interactive ! !

Btw thats a Ka24e timing set and a NGK ka plug on top ;) B) B)

EPIC................

I figured we could have a vote box, give all datsuns a number, and then have everyone put their favorite car or trucks number in the box!!! If that doesn't work I'll be glad to just take it back home cause its frickn RAD.

:D

Dude! Close to home, NOT in canada, and involves Datsun's?!?! How could you even consider not going! If anything, CANADIANS shud be coming down for THIS ! ! !

:D :D

as much as i agree the one vw show i really like to attend is great canadian. its in my opinion the best vw show on the west coast. great mix of aircooled and watercooled cars. plus a weekend of hanging with candians