Canby 2013: Where Wet Dreams Come From

chester

so the wife and i made it to newport.

i wanna thank everyone for making it an awesome canby!!

i cant wait to see everyone again next year!

ive got alot of pictures to post, so id expect a 2013 pic thread here soon, if i havnt found it already..

hey kami, if you see this, check your FB mail. i need you to get ahold of me!!

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, kinda scratchin' my head on this one.. I remember at one point Ratsun members collectively voted on the winner of the "Ratsun Award". Clearly a different system now..

In spite of all that, great job on building the trophy. It looked awesome.

Yeah i thought it used to be that way ,, but they  ( who i don`t know ) went to where the last recipients select the new ,, and since we as a whole dropped the ball on making one last year when the guy who had been dutifully  making them just didn`t have the time.  We made one and gave it to the last receiver of award,, to be given away like before.

It was fun ,, keeping it a secret was about impossible for me though.. :lol:

Maybe we should go back to a vote ,, but as only about 12 people actually scratched their names into the Tiki-panel when encouraged to be as childish and vulgar as they wanted,,,, maybe they would just use the voting  paper to store their gum on anyways.... ;)

I saw the scratched in vulgarities, but I guess I wasn't privy to the fact that you actually wanted it vandalized... I just figured you made a mistake, stored it too close to James' tent and got penises drawn all over it as a penalty.

This is ratsun,,  i come here to be violated

yeah i tried to tell anyone and everone to scratch something on it but i probably should have made a sign saying such.

Voted best song of the night.

Yeah, kinda scratchin' my head on this one.. I remember at one point Ratsun members collectively voted on the winner of the "Ratsun Award". Clearly a different system now..

In spite of all that, great job on building the trophy. It looked awesome.

The Ratsun award was created in 08 by Klotz and A100 and the stipulations have always been that previous winners came o a decision as to the next winner/winners.  Not all previous winners participate in judging... this year some of us/them made the right decision!

Also, I had wonderful time(as usual) highlight of my year, every year, since 08! 

And a big wet sloppy Thank You! To all the S.I.D.E. members for the Under Construction award.  And under construction it will be even more.  I think I lost a cylinder on the way to Freakys for the night... will see if all the pistons moves in the morning...

Shout out to all the fun ladies this weekend! You make it complete, nothing like some sassy chickas to be the cherries on top of our banana split that is Canby...

• Like 2

The Ratsun award was created in 08 by Klotz and A100 and the stipulations have always been that previous winners came o a decision as to the next winner/winners.  Not all previous winners participate in judging... this year some of us/them made the right decision!

I was sure that in 09'(or maybe 10'?), some papers were passed around to ratsun members attending the meet, names were written down and put into a hat, and they were tallied up. Am I thinking of something else?

so the wife and i made it to newport. i wanna thank everyone for making it an awesome canby!! i cant wait to see everyone again next year! ive got alot of pictures to post, so id expect a 2013 pic thread here soon, if i havnt found it already.. hey kami, if you see this, check your FB mail. i need you to get ahold of me!!

will do Neil, it was good meeting you, thanks for the words of wisdom and the reality troll on Saturday. ...

I was sure that in 09'(or maybe 10'?), some papers were passed around to ratsun members attending the meet, names were written down and put into a hat, and they were tallied up. Am I thinking of something else?

Im thinking it was something else...  I was quite involved those years, 09 and 10 it was just the three of us, 10 Icehouse didn't make it to help. We did talk on the phone though... 11 was all 4 of us, 12 was picked by almost all the us winners.  This year I think it was just the last two years winners... minus ted... not sure, there seems to be a passing of the torch with the Ratsun award(so to speak) Will see what next year brings...

Got 31 Mpg on the way home... Got home at 145am. took alot longer than it should have. My carb bolts stripped and I had a horrible leak at the intake that held me up, and my tranny mount came loose again and had to fix it in hermiston at the gas station. I split ways with the idaho guys in hermiston, where they are staying in the hotel for the night. 

I am glad to have got to connect some new names to faces. And it was wonderful getting to see the "family" as victory likes to put it. James and chester only raped me little bit, there was some "fun" drama, and I got a few cool stickers. nicknacks and parts. 

A railroad crossing stop bar came down and almost killed me and k-autic and broke my antenna. my tonneu cover got mutilated by the crazy winds in the dalles, and my backpack with my clothes in it caught on fire in my bed because of a tube of carmex that got overheated. Half the backpack is totally burnt, luckily only it and a pair of shorts got ruined. 

Got 31 Mpg on the way home... Got home at 145am. took alot longer than it should have. My carb bolts stripped and I had a horrible leak at the intake that held me up, and my tranny mount came loose again and had to fix it in hermiston at the gas station. I split ways with the idaho guys in hermiston, where they are staying in the hotel for the night. 

I am glad to have got to connect some new names to faces. And it was wonderful getting to see the "family" as victory likes to put it. James and chester only raped me little bit, there was some "fun" drama, and I got a few cool stickers. nicknacks and parts. 

A railroad crossing stop bar came down and almost killed me and k-autic and broke my antenna. my tonneu cover got mutilated by the crazy winds in the dalles, and my backpack with my clothes in it caught on fire in my bed because of a tube of carmex that got overheated. Half the backpack is totally burnt, luckily only it and a pair of shorts got ruined.

Sounds like you had enough adventure for everyone. :lol:

Had a freaking blast. Glad hammuck talked me into going and letting me ride shot gun. I missed last year and was awarded 2nd. Place Ratsun award the year before. I was kinda out of the loop on voting the the award this year. Will gladly contribute next year. Drank more Saturday night than I had in the last 5 year's. Was feeling good, probably hugged more people than needed also. Great turn out. Sucked at getting any photos.

• Like 2

just got home. drove through a crazy lighting storm on 505 between redding and vacaville. ill post pics when i catch up on sleep. had a blast also and the ride home was waaay faster then the drive to canby. no issues at all. so proud of the ol' gal. great to see some old faces and see new ones.

Finally home..........lightning storm was awesome......traffic sucked....

Well.....I didn't even know there was such an award......don't know who votes.....don't know who's nominated.......didn't know I was in it........I just want my dime at Canby....

All I can say is that I GREATLY appreciate it!!!

I don't have many people in my life, that I look up to or that look up to me.....I look up to a lot of people on this site......there are some amazing builds....it gives me an enormous drive to build.

........receiving this was huuuuge to me........shows me that people DO appreciate hard work.

Again....Thank You to everyone that had  anything to do with this.......Much Appreciated!! :thumbup:  :thumbup:

I'll post pics later....

• Like 4

Needs moar loar.

:o  :o  :o 

It does fucking NOT!!!!

Don't you fuckin touch that car with anything other than a cotton cloth and wax!!!

That vehicle is a piece of history....and she's a virgin......she's NEVER been violated.............It HAS to stay JUST......LIKE......THAT!!!

You don't even put a sticker in the window......you hear me??!!

................I will have words with anyone that does otherwise. :sleep: 

• Like 5