supercharger on a dime

rag10

Ok here she is traded for BBC sangar superjet last August, someones stalled project. Two days later been my DD every since! 1971 datsun 510 12A 5 speed 411 wrx LSD BMW rag top and racingbeat goodies. And now picked up a Eaton m90 from SC a month ago spun my wheels for a week or so then three days of makin all the bits. I drove her every day of the build apart in the morning back together at night. Been together for three weeks 15 psi boost 44 mikuni draw thru locked dissy water meth and hang on. 400 out of pocket! Next Gonna switch it up to blow thru and intercooler. Sorry for the crappy photos.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A12 rotary supercharged. I think I just pooped my fucking pants!!!!!!!

Holy shit mguyver this has to be so fun to drive

That's what I was thinkin!!!!!

Did you figure out I can't spell I'm pretty good with at tape mesure though lol.more pix tomorrow busy today with the exaust the cheap turbo muffler wasent makin it my dauhter said it sounded like a 50 when I got it.yesterday and today hand built custom expansion chamber and muffler being an old 2 stroke guy it wasn't hard to imagine how to build it.