Bosozoku-Bippu-Kyusha-Shakotan-Zokusha Car Picture thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="q-tip" data-cid="810449" data-time="1355185017"><p>

<br />

Isnt every vw a European import?</p></blockquote>

Negative. The new Passat is bein built in like alabama, and from 79-84 the Rabbit was being built in Westmorland County Pensylvania along with the 85 Golf (excuse my misspelling there)

I want to boso out a 210 hatch or a 78-79 510 hatch. Shark nose and whale tail spoiler is a must I'd say and I'd deffinately have the bolt on flares oil cooler and crazy exhaust some way or another. Some day I might settle down and quit spending all my money on cool adventures and get another datsun. Lol give me a couple years you wait soon as this trend has died off I'll be rocking that shit all day lol

No, not just clear. They are divided one side a running light and one side a yellow blinker. Where as usdm, ukdm and jdm were all one single light regardless of lens. 

One can order the clear lenses, I believe they were uk spec at one time but the 2 part housing was aus market only for a short time and super rare. they are the same lights from the wangan midnight Z. 
i158742.jpg
1977-datsun-260z-1920x1200.jpg

I love that vertical mounted twin-tip exhaust... might have to steal that idea once I redo the exhaust for the engine swap. 

Pretty common Z mod actually. The factory mounted the stock "turbo" muffler that way. Wish there was a clean way to do it to a 510/1200...   :sleep:

Would love to see someone try though.  ^_^

• Like 1
No, not just clear. They are divided one side a running light and one side a yellow blinker. Where as usdm, ukdm and jdm were all one single light regardless of lens. 

One can order the clear lenses, I believe they were uk spec at one time but the 2 part housing was aus market only for a short time and super rare. they are the same lights from the wangan midnight Z. 

i158742.jpg

1977-datsun-260z-1920x1200.jpg

Yeah thoes light housings will set ya back about $2K if you ever find them.

They do sell for a lot of money. I never seen a set go for 2k but def over a G. Used to be able to head hunt them in aus forums because they had no idea lol. They are pretty hip to it now though. 

Cant stand over paying for something I can duplicate so I do plan to just make a set. The boss for the separate light is there just no hole. A hole can be made, so can a divider and an orange reflector. They still sell clear lenses. Seems pretty straight forward :-)