Bosozoku-Bippu-Kyusha-Shakotan-Zokusha Car Picture thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, the voices have gotten too loud to ignore anymore. I really want to do this to my celica for a bit. Anybody know where I can get those overfenders? Figure just some sheet metal and an english wheel maybe? Gonna get some bassets and some tubing for the exhaust. I have enough fenders and quarters, that I can put it back to stock if needed. Just would be fun to freak out the squares around here.

Most of the overfenders/flares are FG and obviously come from pretty much the same mold. Just wondering if anybody in their trolling of japanese auction sites might have seen some. I am not looking for box flares, more the larger flares seen on some of the four door cars pictured. Already planning on breaking in the new welder on some giant pipes.

3/32" abs sheet for making those flares? They really are just 1 bend. And then the end is cut to mate up to the body.

I like abs, its pretty strong. Bushwacker uses ABS on all of their flares for trucks, and they are wickedly tough.

There was a mazda b2200 thread floating around the internet, and thats what he used, I think he was running 15x15" wheels, and he just used a piece of abs folded around the wheel well then riveted it on.