Bosozoku-Bippu-Kyusha-Shakotan-Zokusha Car Picture thread

I pains me to type that I agree with tristan lol. That 620 has poser written all over it. For all the reasons mentioned and more....

Its like a shitty pop song. Ya it gets stuck in your head, but it still a shit song.

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what makes it more hipster ??? the roof rack ,, the fake trendy Japanese stickers or the stretched tires ?? It`s to bad 620s don`t have JDM yo!! grills and tailights a guy could pay way to much for,, so as to show just how dedicated of an owner he is...Instead he had to spend a shit load of either time and or money making that things body super straight and shiney ... And then OHMAGOD he wants to keep it that way by never driving it,,,,,that hipster piece-a-shit.

Sounds like the ole pot pointing fingers..

my .02

It's why he built it not how he built it. It's a clean truck for sure. Like I said, I've see it in person. If it wasn't for all the racks and stickers, I'd drive the shit out of it.

I know Nana is trying point out some of the similarities between his truck and other Datsun builds (including mine), but like I said... He didn't build for himself. I may have some expensive jdm parts, some stretch, and a lot of low, but it's because I like it. I'm not just trying to fit in. That's all he was doing. I like classic J-tin, I like Datsuns, I like 510s... once again his truck being a 620 was an act if chance. I've heard the words come from his mouth haha