Bosozoku-Bippu-Kyusha-Shakotan-Zokusha Car Picture thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gross. There was a guy on S|W (go figure right?) that had a true European import Scirocco. Guess those are uber rare stateside. Anyway, he wanted to make it "hood rat" until too many people complained saying it was too nice a car. So he said to honor its heritage he wouldnt do that, but want to go all boso on it. Flares, crazy exhaust, and oil cooler. So I asked him: Youre going to honor a rare European car by stylizing it in a hated Japanese theme? :confused:

lmao

Better then the roof rack and bike bullshit maybe lol

Gross. There was a guy on S|W (go figure right?) that had a true European import Scirocco. Guess those are uber rare stateside. Anyway, he wanted to make it "hood rat" until too many people complained saying it was too nice a car. So he said to honor its heritage he wouldnt do that, but want to go all boso on it. Flares, crazy exhaust, and oil cooler. So I asked him: Youre going to honor a rare European car by stylizing it in a hated Japanese theme? :confused:

Isnt every vw a European import?

Isnt every vw a European import?

Yes. Its some version of the car that wasnt available here; its like the Coupe. That Scirocco was brought over by some guy stationed in Germany for the Army. Was some special addition of something and theres something like like than 10 in the States (or so I heard). It wasnt just some run-of-the-mill VW.