Bosozoku-Bippu-Kyusha-Shakotan-Zokusha Car Picture thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No...thats a trendy hipster truck from Hawaii. Thats not a real Datsun enthusiasts truck so theres no build thread.

What?

Define enthusiast.

Who in their right mind would build an excellent example of a gorgeous 620 other than an enthusiast?

Especially somewhere where there are few Datsuns.

• Like 1

What?

Define enthusiast.

Who in their right mind would build an excellent example of a gorgeous 620 other than an enthusiast?

Especially somewhere where there are few Datsuns.

Ive seen that truck in person and although I dont know the owner personally, some local friends do. He built the truck specifically to follow the hellaflush trend... as you can see by roof rack, bed rack with bikes mounted in it, and covered in ridiculous stickers. I give it that it looks decent, but there wasnt any heart in the build. Thats what I was talking about. He doesnt care that it was a Datsun 620, just cared that people liked his truck and not that he liked his truck. It was just a coincidence that it was a 620... wasnt planned. And thats why there wouldnt be a build thread for that truck on here. Hes not a a Datsun enthusiast. Hes a trendy hellaflush enthusiast.

• Like 1

Ive seen that truck in person and although I dont know the owner personally, some local friends do. He built the truck specifically to follow the hellaflush trend... as you can see by roof rack, bed rack with bikes mounted in it, and covered in ridiculous stickers. I give it that it looks decent, but there wasnt any heart in the build. Thats what I was talking about. He doesnt care that it was a Datsun 620, just cared that people liked his truck and not that he liked his truck. It was just a coincidence that it was a 620... wasnt planned. And thats why there wouldnt be a build thread for that truck on here. Hes not a a Datsun enthusiast. Hes a trendy hellaflush enthusiast.

if his goal was to "just get people to like his truck," then job well done, his truck is badass.

• Like 1