Bosozoku-Bippu-Kyusha-Shakotan-Zokusha Car Picture thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know where most of the wild styling comes from in this scene, but I can't find the roots of the tilted headlights. It's one thing that's always peaked my interest as even a lot of quad-headlight cars switch to large duals and then tilt them. Never figured it out... That's what bothers me, not that they are actually titled.

I'm one of the few of us in SoCal so actually rock the style... I'll post better pics when i get them.

These are Nicoya's pics... I still need to go lower and throw my flares on (Can't go any lower on current long tube header)

faa9fm.jpgo7j6s8.jpg

I've always loved your truck. When my 620 is roadworthy I'm doing the eyelids. I'm on the other side of the country, deal wit it.

IMG_5577.JPG

• Like 1

jesus, got down force. i count 3 layers on the rear wing

the titled headlight hting might be to make the car look angry? like its more intimidating? just a guess

Yeah but from the looks of that engine bay it might need that downforce. B)

Makes it look like it's going to kick you in the chest.

that much neg camber is not only wrong but dangerous. IE therefore STOOPID. if its for some kind of static show thing.... i guess-but to drive? really?

Seriously? You came into a bosoku thread talking about functionality?......get off your high chair it's all about style here although some of these with there negative cambers and stretched tires actually still goto the track.

Chill from the Hatorade

• Like 1