Bosozoku-Bippu-Kyusha-Shakotan-Zokusha Car Picture thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't race my car... That doesn't make it stupid. I'm just not into extreme camber personally but I don't fault anyone else for being in it. If the rest of the car is clean and someone put a lot of effort into the vehicle I still give them respect. We only called those specific pictures out in this thread because they're not what the thread is about.

• Like 1

and why do we put oversize tires on? for greater contact patch! better traction. so why camber the shit out of it to end up with the contact patch of a 10 speed bicycle? its worse than stock skinny tires that are bias ply. no way you can corner hard enuf to get some of those crazy angles to get those tires to work. -1 degree is about max u want. and thats if youre taking it to the track!!!!! otherwise its like driving on rain grooves down the road. unless of course the thing is so lowered that you only drive 20mph but sound like 120 with a fart can..............

If you don't like this style, I'm sure there's an American drag racing forum out there.

How about some more images!?

No I totally love the style, it's just not the most practical one out there.

And i have an un-natural hatred of honduhs, so thats what that was about. Even if a car looks weird to me, I can still respect the amount of time and effort it took to get that vehicle the way it is.

Drag's are just plain silly btw.

bosozoku_191.jpg

8a1ebc3c.jpg?w=655&h=491

0079.jpg