The Vinyl Solution

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Made some windsheild decals for Tristin. Been doing some banners, that's a lot of fun. These banners are 3'x6', the baseball one is not quite finished. Love doing the big graphics way more than little decals, and the money is better :D Got Boss' approval to start on his box truck. That'll pull in around $500 :D Ordered a t-shirt press today, so look for some custom Datsun/Ratsun tees coming soon!!!

IMG_20120430_200623.jpg

IMG_20120427_231702.jpg

IMG_20120428_014919.jpg

Bonvo, I've already opened a graphix shop :D But isn't that a bit of a commute for you? You'd have to get up hella early for your shift. Leprachaun, I still got a buncha matte white. Head over and get your stripes. But not right now, cuz I'm hiding in the broom closet at work so I can use Ratsun.

Bonvo, I've already opened a graphix shop :D But isn't that a bit of a commute for you? You'd have to get up hella early for your shift. Leprachaun, I still got a buncha matte white. Head over and get your stripes. But not right now, cuz I'm hiding in the broom closet at work so I can use Ratsun.

if i had a job up that way i would move lol

Any way you could do something like on the windshield of my dime?

Yesh... size and color?

yea and make it stick from the inside?

For sure.

Unpacked the shirt press and took it on it's maiden voyage. Made a Vector Vinyl tee w/ and old shirt I had layin around. Called up my shirt model to do a photo shoot. He's not pretty, but he works for cheap lolz.

IMG_20120502_213851.jpg

This thing works great!!!! 40 seconds to transfor a dull, boring old shirt into some capitalist advertisement shit! I love it. I'll start taking orders for whatever custom shirt you guys want soon :D

Just made this for a soapbox derby car! Will be installing the graphic this weekend (probably) and will post some pics. It's a badass little car, these guys worked hard to design it. And I've seen it in action flying down Mt. Tabor, they placed 3rd if I remember correctly.

IMG_20120504_233855.jpg

HEY BONVO :D I made these waay too huge cuz I were drunk and not paying attention lolz.

IMG_20120507_175052-1.jpg

Ended up putting this on a pingpong table at my buddie's. We BBQ'd some whole tilapias and other shit and they taught me how to play pingpong. It was pretty neat. Now I wanna make a table w/ plexiglass squares for the table so I can backlight it w/ flourescent lights and slap some translucent vinyl on there :D

IMG_20120507_205549-1.jpg

And made some neat little accent rings for this guy's oven control panel

IMG_20120506_223954.jpg

IMG_20120506_220436.jpg

Yesh... size and color?

For sure.

Unpacked the shirt press and took it on it's maiden voyage. Made a Vector Vinyl tee w/ and old shirt I had layin around. Called up my shirt model to do a photo shoot. He's not pretty, but he works for cheap lolz.

IMG_20120502_213851.jpg

This thing works great!!!! 40 seconds to transfor a dull, boring old shirt into some capitalist advertisement shit! I love it. I'll start taking orders for whatever custom shirt you guys want soon :D

how much would it be for Ratsun done like the datsun one on the dime in red be but lil longer