The Vinyl Solution

it's a cool feeling when you know you're the only one rockin a design.

hell yes it is just like i have the only goon squad sticker in existence that has subaru goons on it instead of 510 goons and just like ill be the only one with the blubird-u vinyl emblems just as soon as i freaking find my stockers to measure them seriously i just saw them not to long ago now they are playing hide and seek and its driving me nuts

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you get my pm with measurements?

Yes, thanks for finding those. I haven't had much energy between the pnuemonia

draining me, and the narcotic syrup the doctor gave me :sick: I'v gotten a lot better w/ my software since my last try, so I think I'll be able to whip up somethin pretty legit.

cool like i said originally no rush recover first man make sure your feeling better i just wanted to be sure you got it it was the first time pming from my phone and i wasent sure i did it right

So the shockers are selling well on Face-palmbook! Unexpected bonus, I just made them for fun. I'm about to buy some phosphorescent vinyl!!!!!!!!! This stuff supposedly will keep glowing for 8 hours straight HA!!! Anyone have any ideas for this stuff? So far I plan to accent my wheels w/ some, cuz spinning glowing objects make me happy. And I'm thinkin some gauge cluster or dash inlay stuff would be slick. You can print on it too, so that's neat. Anyways, someone feel free to pipe up with some ideas!!!

Alright I had me an idear today at work. I'd like to ditch the apple logo on my rear window and I had an idea for a rising sun/Datsun logo. I'm sure it's been done but I sketched something (poorly) up real quick.

Personally I like matte white but red or black or whatever would work too

4f01ac1c.jpg

Anywhere with my scribbles would be color (the rays, the top and bottom of the sun and the word DATSUN) everything else would be clear. It would be cool too for the rectangle around Datsun to not be visible, but let the rays sort of form the outline if that makes sense.

I'm sure you can draw something up better and I like the font you used for the rat and wrenches "ratsun". But obviously anything would work. Something artsy fartsy might look cool (like script)

Anyway just brainstorming