74 620 V8 AutoX

Cpl620

it was just starter fluid since im still waiting on one part for my cooling system and one part for my fuel system. all of which should be here tomorrow. im going back and making the actual harness right now. it was just twisted together to make sure all the connections were good and that this engine actually ran. its looking like it wont be moving under its own power until tuesday night or Wed afternoon.

• Like 3
  • Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

made the harness, just need to wrap it, but ill leave it for now so make sure nothing shorts out on the first few test drives. spent about 3 hours chasing grounds and trying to figure out why it wouldn't fire back up. a fuse was blown for my coils... she fire right back up now. i think shes loud enough to set off alarms. perfect.

10906320_827150313997258_383673505472169

things left to do.

Install Wideband, tighten all suspension bolts, install last fuel fitting, install last rad hose fitting, wire lighting, route idle air and pcv system, plug spare vac., flush fuel/break lines, mount oil filter, mount hydrological reservoirs, bleed hydraulics, cut exhaust side ports, harness bar, tower extenders, bolt down bed.

• Like 4