74 620 V8 AutoX

Cpl620

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha thanks guys.

interior and other work wont start for a while, so the tread is going to die for a bit.

Nice job! I cannot believe the hood closes and it sounds great.  I will bet it is fun!

its crazy right? i actually have room to put a tower bar over the engine and close the hood still. hahaha,.

• Like 1

yeah J. last thing ill do to this truck is custom flares, side splitters, rear defuser, 1off 3 piece wheels, and detachable rear bumper mount spoiler for the track. ill rock it like this for a while thought.

When you do the new flares ill take those off your hands, Pics look sick!

• Like 1

so i found out since ive been getting 8MPG, that ive been running on 6 cylinders. got one working, the pig tail to the last one wont give me a good connection. keeps missing every few seconds. SUPER QUIET when i have them all firing. no more hot rod unless im on the gas, YAY! kind of. two whole extra cylinders!? what am i going to do! power for dayyyyyys

• Like 6

were is the pics of the engine bay??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

its a mess still!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10378547_834885846557038_207565010691619

That's what I said when I saw my first Picaso!

Dora Maar au Chat (Dora Maar with Cat) is a 1941 painting by Pablo Picasso. It depicts Dora Maar, the painter's lover, seated on a chair with a small cat perched on her shoulders. This work is one of the world's most expensive paintings.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dora_Maar_Au_Chat.jpg

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

So, where are you at on this truck? We needs some updated pics. And don't tell me it's messy! 

AND STOP DELETING YOUR PICTURES!!!!!!!!! :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

• Like 1

Its been daily driving my butt 95 miles a day right now. I really haven't done anything to it because I work as a tech, so the last thing I want to do after 2 jobs and 100 mile commute is work on her.

Im moving to a new place next weekend, so ill be riding my bike to work, I can put her under the knife again after that. Hooning video incoming some time soon.

And im not deleting them, linking them from facebook seems to only work for a few months. Then the link dies.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...