Sightings

So I dont have a Pic but theres a dark red 620 with black racing stripes, grey 4-Runner wheels and a Chrome Ratsun sticker on the drivers side of the bed. See it all the time around Puyallup. It drove past my slab yesterday on Freeman Rd, who is this? :cool:

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This guy was getting pizza this morning, in newberg.

04cbcf8b.jpg

Caught! That was before I lowered the front...haven't posted any real pictures yet cause it is still so trashed.

P.S. The tan goon with the blue wheels you keep seeing in Newberg, I can't remember his name, but I met him when I was at tire factory, it has a L20B engine in it, and is in far better shape than my multi-colored wagon!

P.S. The tan goon with the blue wheels you keep seeing in Newberg, I can't remember his name, but I met him when I was at tire factory, it has a L20B engine in it, and is in far better shape than my multi-colored wagon!

its Devins goon

Saturday I saw a yellow 620 sitting outside the Napa store in Newburg... Jason was DAT you?

Last night I saw a really nice Z car about eleven PM, driving down Capital Highway through the Hillsdale shopping district. It was sapphire blue with a molded spoiler lip on the hatch door. It had some kind of chrome spoked wheels. I couldn't tell what they looked like because they were spinning. Except that they were shiny. I swear that it sounded like it had a V8 in it.

finally got to upload some pics :D a few no dattos but neat non the less

IMG_0016-1.jpg

Triumph TRG in OR City

IMG_0018.jpg

Jag (kinda missed it, i was driving)

IMG_0020-1.jpg

Shelby in Aurora

IMG_0021-1.jpg

350z in Tualatin

IMG_0022-1.jpg

620 in Tualatin

and...

IMG_0017-1.jpg

thats right, The Batmobile :cool:

I took a trip to Portland in the 521 today. This guy almost ran me off of the road today on I-5 North through Vancouver. We stopped and chatted on the side of the road for a few minutes. He said his grandpa bought the truck brand new! It has a Franken-L motor in it with a 5 speed swap. Pretty peppy little truck!

DSCN0026.jpg

DSCN0025.jpg

DSCN0024.jpg

Saw this on the way home in Chinook, WA- not a Datsun... but still cool.

DSCN0028.jpg

DSCN0027.jpg