Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember playing on my dad's red work truck when I was around 4 or 5 years old. It had a flat stakebed and always had a bunch of fun tools in it, and a bench seat!

I never thought much about what kind of truck it was- he sold it before i knew much about trucks...

anyway, he sent me this pic the other day- full on 521 !!

DadsDatsun.jpg

like father like son i guess :)

DSC01533.jpg

Edited by hessianben

i keep seeing 620s everywhere i go. saw one the other night at Fred Meyers in Monroe. orange KC. some rust but not bad. also in the last pages of the current MiniTruckin (something i havent seen in a LONG time) is a unibody 620. they look weird on the bed.

I was going down black mountain road in today in SD. a white ish 4 door 510 passes through the intersection and I followed it.

Sorry for being an asshat, my blinkers arent working and I misshifted and didnt mean to cut in front of you and slow down, so I was putting along.

anyone know who that is?

Edited by inline4
  • 2 weeks later...

We saw this one at the holiday market at the Eugene fairgrounds last week. Kind of delayed posting it.

20264_253790236583_612421583_4375490_3026593_n.jpg

20264_253790221583_612421583_4375489_6431223_n.jpg

The tail lights are really cool. Kelly (Skunktruckin) says it's an f10. but it didnt have any badges or anything that said, just Datsun

yup thats an F10 :D neat

Anyone know who owns a candy apple-ish 2dr, dropped w/ flares and a full body kit. Looks like he's running some chrome 17's. Seen this dood twice going north on Cornelius Pass Rd. near my house (Hillsboro, OR).

-Brian

that would be Steve Pepkas 510

I Totally seen the same dimes at 7:15 near PIR. I seen the orange wagon and white sedan with the red stripe on the bottom rocker panel that had 510 in the sticker.

I was going to stop and see if they needed help cause there was a tow truck there ready to pick up the white one, but didn't see them till too late cause of a semi truck and trailer.

Hopefully we hear the story

The white 510 with the red stripe lives over off 122 in Portland

Wow my thread has done well......

Hi everybody. I'm doing fine. Recoveery from my stroke has gone okay. I'm driving truck and being a pain in the ass to my wife and friends.

Got a fish tank for christmas and Im going to put some big $$$ Discus in it after the goldfish get the biological going and then...FLUSH...

Playing guitar and doing some photgraphy...catch me on facebook and say hi.David Crawford/Vancouver, Wa.

Wow my thread has done well......

Hi everybody. I'm doing fine. Recoveery from my stroke has gone okay. I'm driving truck and being a pain in the ass to my wife and friends.

Got a fish tank for christmas and Im going to put some big $$ Discus in it after the goldfish get the biological going and then...FLUSH...

Playing guitar and doing some photgraphy...catch me on facebook and say hi.David Crawford/Vancouver, Wa.

DAVE! Good to hear from you. Glad your oot and aboot

Still have your tranny picture. What is it out of? I never marked down that picture and have never found any reference to this mystery.

transphatdaveunknownZtransmaybeMaxi.jpg

DAVE! Good to hear from you. Glad your oot and aboot

Still have your tranny picture. What is it out of? I never marked down that picture and have never found any reference to this mystery.

transphatdaveunknownZtransmaybeMaxi.jpg

Hi Mike from the great white north! Hows it hanging? Come see me on facebook okay?...and say hi to the other Mike for me and Aaron.

everybody still alive over here? any thing new? or interesting other tahn a new looking website I cant fucking figure out?

Dave