Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

saturday morning around 11 am saw hainz in his 521 dippin off of the 405 exit merging onto maple valley highway.

i was stopped at the light at shari's going the opposite direction.

i honked at your ass. you looked over at the car in the lane next to you like whut bitch....:eek:

foo you must have been in a hurry cuz you were gone :lol:

I was driving my truck looking for house in a dark neighborhood. all of a sudden a little kid in one of those pedal cars. He ran it off the sidewalk and into the street so I almost hit him. I ran up onto the sidewalk to avoid him. His friends all came running to see what happened. I got out because it scarred the crap outta me. The kid go, " Look he is driving a Datsun!!" Pointing to my tailgate.

I realize that the beat up little green pedal car is a green 620, that says Datsun on the side.

I was cruzing home from Seattle, Sunday Sep 13'th on Broadway in Everett and Pulled up next to a sweet Datsun Truck. I'm really not a truck guy but I could tell by the wheels&Tires alone that some serious work had gone into it! We chatted for a min at the stop light and then both reved off in our own directions.... Everyone in Everett I run into asks if I know Frank.... I have heard rumors of Frank and that he owns like 15+ 510's! I have chatted his son cruzing round in a CHERRY Olive green 510 but never have run into him. Just wanted to toss props out to the truck owner if hes a Ratsuner and to Frank The obvious Everett Legend I have yet to meet!

Ok

on my way out to Ted's house yesterday in the morning i saw a blue (lighter like a baby blue) 521 coming down into clatskanie. I pointed and he saw me but i dont know whos it was.

On the way home from teds, i was headed west on highway thirty and saw a nice 620, black.

Whos gonna claim?

I'm pretty sure I know the CHICK that drives that. That's right, her husband built that for her. Her husband also built her a Moris Minor that runs mid to high 11's. It's got a built 454 and line locks. Greenish yellow with flames.

the guy drivin was easily in his 50s, or older