Sightings

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw a pretty clean 620 being towed into the scrap yard in Clackamus. I am not much of a truck fan, but I definately felt a tinge of sadness. It was red, complete and a shortbed.

I was actually there to turn in some scrap and they towed it in and dropped it.

ROB

Followed a Dime across the St. Johns Bridge, then they pulled over onto a turn out really fast. My wife was driving her Honda and I caught a glimpse of a four door, couldn't tell what color but it was sporting a Ratsun Sticker.

Wife thought the plate said BEY 427?

Did you guys catch that guitar player Allen Hinds at Cathedral Park??

Followed a Dime across the St. Johns Bridge, then they pulled over onto a turn out really fast. My wife was driving her Honda and I caught a glimpse of a four door, couldn't tell what color but it was sporting a Ratsun Sticker.

Wife thought the plate said BEY 427?

Did you guys catch that guitar player Allen Hinds at Cathedral Park??

that was me and philcas87

my hood flew up going across the st.johns bridge and bent the hood and the hinges so we got it closed enough to pull off on the side of the road where we un bloted it and threw the hood in a drainage ditch. It would not stay closed. so until i find a new set of hood hinges i am rolling with out a hood !

on a side note for some reason it feels faster with out the hood :lol:

that was me and philcas87

my hood flew up going across the st.johns bridge and bent the hood and the hinges so we got it closed enough to pull off on the side of the road where we un bloted it and threw the hood in a drainage ditch. It would not stay closed. so until i find a new set of hood hinges i am rolling with out a hood !

on a side note for some reason it feels faster with out the hood :lol:

lol thats why i asked what color it was i figured it was u hehe :lol:

that sux about your hood tho man :( but hey maybe it seems faster cause it runs cooler haha :P

All you Southies should be seeing my old KC down in the Couve now as I sold it to my bro. Actually He lives in Battle Ground but gets down to Orchards area alot. Its raised back up with the stockers:eek: Hes going to actually use it as a truck

This sighting is not a good one, but a sighting none the less. This 280zx took a hard beating. I don't know what happened but I believe everyone was ok. It happened at the intersection of Burton and 87th in Vancouver, WA. They parked the cars off the road but put them how they were positioned when it happened.

badwreck.jpg

badwreck2.jpg

Edited by Dat620guy