Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Early Z car this morning about 11 in Courtenay. Green like this...

4-29-12-1.jpg

I saw him coming towards me from miles away. Honked 5-6 times fast and he looked over with that HUH?? look on his face. Just nodded slowly as he passed me. Had the sedan and was heading home with fresh insurance for my goon. Life is good.

yo fastdad thats a russian import i live down the street. owners must own that shiesty dirt cheap shop

You failed to see (maybe just recognize) the other russian import in front of the Lada "510", That maroon hatchback suv thingy is a Lada Niva. I kinda really want one...

You failed to see (maybe just recognize) the other russian import in front of the Lada "510", That maroon hatchback suv thingy is a Lada Niva. I kinda really want one...

I was wondering what that Civic lookin' thing was.

Then I was wondering how the owner of the VAZ would get out of that parking space. :lol:

Catch and release man! But really that car sold for $500 last summer or was it 2 summers ago, trim is all present, paint is good, still has stock hub caps. Kinda an old lady type of car. Has been running and driving around for at least a year in the neighborhood.

how many do you want? there are dozens of them rotting away up here in my neighborhood Niva's, Cossacks, Samaras? all from lada's 1994-98 ish attempt to open a dealer network in Canada. it all went to shit in about 18 months with a few laggers dargging on for a while. My neigh-borris has several.

not a datsooon but worth posting..

Citroen DS.. thing is sick as fuck!

disk brakes, crumple zones, swiveling headlights, and of course, its famous self leveling active hydraulic "hydro-pneumatic" suspension.

should of seen how this thing just floats over bumps on the interstate!

makes a Cadillac look like a Honduh with cut sprangs!IMAG0662.jpg

IMAG0663.jpg

IMAG0664.jpg