Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I used to see it by the Tower Mart on Brentwood Blvd. all the time, but for the past couple months (maybe a year?) nothing.

Next time I see it I'll be camera ready!

i saw it on the newly built bypass a year ago maybe, it sounded cool as it flew by lol i haven't seen it since

damn where did that come from? its fuckin cherry :lol:

Lol in front of Freddy's I went to pay my cell phone bill and I happen to look over where the restaurant is and saw a tiny little car and it looked like a Datsun so i drove up to it and took some pics looked super clean! I wonder if it's still there if it I'll leave a card gotta buy some parts for my Z so might as well.

Saw this goon parked down the street from my house today, never seen it around here before..

59ed42c6.jpg

57434ac2.jpg

Then at Kmart we saw this 4 door, I was taking a pic and the owner came walking up, and we talked briefly, he bought the car new and meticulously maintained it for years until recently when someone rear-ended him in it, now he just drives it and quit polishing it. :(

11d00c1b.jpg

7ccd8a02.jpg

Then after we got home, this one found it's way to our house... nice meeting you guys. :cool:

088cbcaa.jpg

i know where that 4 door parks at night. the old man is very attached to it. too bad its done for

He's a really nice guy, he really lit up when I asked him about the car and we talked Datsuns for a minute. I could see it broke his heart to look at his baby in that state. But good for him he's still DD'n that car, with pride.

Yeah straight, awsome to meet you also, and ill see you friday.

That wagon got one if your ratsun cards, when I stopped the guy pulled the shades and peered out shaking his head with a scowl.

My camera didnt show it but if you look close ut had ghost flames, pretty well done goon

2012-01-17165725.jpg

2012-01-17165716.jpg

It was like an episode of C.O.P.s at t.j.'s datsuns every were