Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not so much a sighting....the wife was trying to get into the right lane to pull into the fred myers in beaverton last thursdsay when this guy in a primer black 620 kc let her in at first she thought it was me but the hood was the wrong color.....she want to say thank you for being the nicest person on the road that day

Saw this little bullet side at the Home Depot on 192nd on the east side of Vancouver. Look familiar to anyone?

IMAG03951.jpg

That looks like the guy who sold me the blue coupe, needed some more $ to pick that up. hes not a datsun guy persay, just a 70's guy. Knows about ratsun and maybe lurking.

That truck came out if roseburg area. It was listed on craigslist a few times. Saw it park a few times in North Grants Pass.

first time I saw it an older woman was driving and this time a younger guy was driving it who I found out was her son.

when I talked to her she was looking for a datsun and found it at a good price so I dont think theyv had it for to long.

See this 610 goon all the time here in Cayucos and around the Central Coast...1974 original owner unmolested sweet wierdness!! Old guy that owns it is kind of grouch

IMAG0028.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0029.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

^^ check out the curb feelers!:P