Sightings

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So never got chnce to post these, this from the Z car show in Medford, Oregon around June of 2010

is that the southern OR Z club show and shine at Lithia?

i know a few of the dudes from that club and have had my Z down for that meet up before

can anyone verify this?? I see this truck all the time in my area I just never get my phone out quick enough. Theres this one and one the same exact color with no canopy and I see them all the time. next time I wont feel weird given him the ratsun salute if it is him :lol:

^^^ Proof. People do care the "Someone" as much as the "Datsun" too. ^^^

Awaiting smart ass response....

Ok i will chime in on this dead horse.........I believe poster does not want to" FLIP" the Ratsun wave to some old couple or something

Ok i will chime in on this dead horse.........I believe poster does not want to" FLIP" the Ratsun wave to some old couple or something

That's quite obvious. Proof is still there either way. :cool:

Dead horse? That is because you already have your Pacific North West Sightings.

No regional sightings..... please! That's what this thread is.....

So, how is the Pacific North West these days? Still wet and rusted there? :unsure:

Just messin' with you all. :P

Have a great day!

By the way, a rusted Dato is still a Dato! ;)

On with the smart ass replies.....

Is it really a "sighting" if it's at a car show? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well why not I still consider it a sighting since some of you guys haven't seen these cars same for myself they don't take these cars out to much I ran upon it while driving my Z and thought I'd take pictures.

is that the southern OR Z club show and shine at Lithia?

i know a few of the dudes from that club and have had my Z down for that meet up before

Yep it was last year at Lithia Nissan from now on it's going to be there hopefully there's more Datsuns besides Z cars so ready up for this year!

saw this 521 in medford on saturday, i also saw a white 610 that looked very clean and had black pin striping in south medford. On each door there was a pin striped "S' cool lookn car - no OICS sad.gif i was sittn right next to a cop and i didnt feel like a ticket tongue.gif

cf815caf.jpg

this was spotted today in down town portland

de6979db.jpg

and this may not be a datsun but come on its sick!!!!!!

68f4691f.jpg

68f4691f.jpg

saw it in beaverton yesterday - i have a very strange urge to put this on the list of things i must own for awhile b4 i die biggrin.gif