Form > Function S30

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think you guys missed the point lol. He said what about the camera man as if to say be him instead of the hand... I'm saying be Russell then and actually do the damage lol

• 2 weeks later...
For those of you who don't live in Oklahoma, it doesn't snow. It just doesn't. 

Really?!? Seems like the last 3-4 times I was up there in Jan/Feb there was snow on the ground...   ^_^

Funny thing is we have had exactly 3 "White Christmases" in the last 100 years here in DFW. And 2 were within the last 4 years.  :rofl:

Really?!? Seems like the last 3-4 times I was up there in Jan/Feb there was snow on the ground... ^_^

Funny thing is we have had exactly 3 "White Christmases" in the last 100 years here in DFW. And 2 were within the last 4 years. :rofl:

Well, I was exaggerating a little bit. We get snow maybe once or twice a winter, but it's usually just sleety mush that melts by the next day. I'm hoping I have the KA rebuilt in the FC by February or so when it snows again.

It snowed again this morning. Went out on my lunch break for a drift sesh in the z since the fc isn't running, and now I'm considering disregarding anything I've ever told anyone about drifting s30's and building an s30 drift car. It'd take a lot of work, but I think it's doable.

820B35F5-12DB-4233-AE31-104F9E040359-192

• Like 1
Did you bevel the edged and lay a nice puddle down? It gone done either way and looks good.

I used a harbor freight 110 to do mine and it was pretty easy. I shortened and moved the arm to clear the tunnel when I swapped in my motor and 5 speed. I tried to bend it 1st but it broke pretty quickly lol, which is what gave me the spool piece for the standoff :-)

IMG_20120712_150728.jpg

One of the 720 had a bend in them.

goon5speedswap207Large.jpg

• Like 1

Cool, I think with 73's it would still hit, if not would still be really close to the center console in 1-3-5. 
Prob easier to make work bending though with those nice bends. 
IMG_20120710_165614.jpg