Form > Function S30

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently hasn't been to Vegas lol

Ive been in Vegas when its snowed. Granted it was just a dusting, but it was snow for sure. 

Thanks! The wheels are diamond ravings. Otherwise known as boat anchors, I'll never be going with these again

Mine werent that heavy... then again mine were 13x7s, but they were lighter than the stock 13s. 

I want to work on this sooo bad but I can't. 

About to order Techno Toy Tuning rear LCA's so I can FINALLY adjust my toe.

And I need to finish up this s13 coupe so I can sell it and order new coilovers and stuff.

But I don't have any money because both my roommates lost their jobs so I'm kinda forced to pay like three times more than I usually do. Fucking sucks. All I need for the s13 is a clutch, pressure plate, and flywheel to get the motor in and running. And then about $100 for paint so it'll actually look good. 

But until the roomies get jobs and pay me back for shit, that isn't going to happen.

I want to work on this sooo bad but I can't. 

But I don't have any money because both my roommates lost their jobs so I'm kinda forced to pay like three times more than I usually do. Fucking sucks. All I need for the s13 is a clutch, pressure plate, and flywheel to get the motor in and running. And then about $100 for paint so it'll actually look good.

Dude...i was there once upon a time not to mention having your own bills phone,insurances,food,etc makes life an everyday struggle. Shit happens though snd will pass then get back to work.

Fuuuuuck that noise, time for new roomates.

Ones been my best friend since 9th grade, and the other has been selling parts off his s13 until he can get another job, and I know how much selling those parts hurt, so I can't really just dump them.

I guess getting a job in Oklahoma is hard right now, I've been hearing it from a lot of people. I hate my job at lowes, but it's steady and stable so I'm not complaining.

Dude I dont have a job in greater nyc, its hard everywhere. Mooching is mooching though, there is always a way to make money in this country. Mopping floors, washing dished... there is always a job, people pride is the real problem. 

Where is the car at right now? not running? I have completely lost track.

Either way stick it out shit will pick up, its winter anyway. Things always seem to pick up in the spring. 

had the same thing happen to me and was stuck in the lease because roommate wouldn't sign the lease termination. I was forced to legally pay all the bills and rent for him... i totally feel your pain.

Anyway, if you can do it, just consider it good karma points until either your lease is up or they find jobs. You're a good guy regardless for even doing it for one month. 

• Like 1

bummers, i was going to suggest a DIY alignment too... i did it with erichwaslike and my car drives great. Bushings make a huge difference though, my fronts are totally blown so i know what you mean... i have play like crazy in the steering :/

good luck

I had a ton of play in my steering replacing the rack bushing with poly was like night and day. The ones on my 73 were so bad though if someone jerked the wheel back and forth just a couple inches you could watch the rack move side to side and the wheels stay still lol. 

No regrets! No hangover also, strangely. Killed a few four lokos with the lady in the hot tub last night.

Anyway, heading out of Colorado this morning back to OKC, hopefully when I get back I'll have more motivation to work on the cars. Been in Breckenridge skiing for the last week and the cars have been wasting away without me.