Rustina510 wagoon

hey Eric, think I have a set of wiper blade clips here for you. Stop wishing for rain, I am considering antidepressants now that the rain has come. I am loving the wagon, it's coming out nice. Let me know what else I can help you with :cool:

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol izzo their was nothing wrong with the wiper motor, it was the linkage that moves the blades.

And thx a million guys about all tue positive feed back on my dd wagon project, what I really need now is softer springs and all new steering parts, I almost have all of them. Some 285lbs springs would he perfect instead of these super stiff 400's

Some slack in the steering can be taken out by adjusting steering box...play. Something to check.

Nice to see another Goon rolling SE.....I'm near Mall205

Are the front marker holes on the fenders cut out funky or just different lenses in place? Nice transformation!..:cool:

when you get the new hoses youll notice they will go on the other way and the L fitting on the head will face towards the firewall so the "S" shaped hose will workBut I just notice the heater line comming out from the cab is pointing UP also. They should point straight out.

Look like a funky set up I never seen before so really the stock hoses might not work at least for one of them

nissanparts.cc still has these if you got the part numbers

200 # springs are more than enough for a street car

400# springs ??? Might as well run the stock springs and put rubber spacers inbetween to get the same results

Lol jesus guys guys lay off the hoses I said I'll get new ones...

So tonight I worked tell around 7 pm, had a after work meeting and didn't get on the road tell 9ish.

I was putting along i205 south and I was the only one on the road, so I decided to run my motor faster than I ever have yet, I had my new seatbelts so I was willing to open her up.

I got the speedo to hit 95 bit I think it's about 10mph positive so it was about 85 pmh. She sounded great and the motor was perfect, about 70 the steering felt better than it does at 55.

It was the best ride home from a long shitty day

0cca19c4.jpg

She has some life in her and I'm reviving every bit that I can

• Like 1

Having seen this color in person this car sticks WAY out in the crowd..Almost a florescent green, i wouldn`t change color if you eventually paint it..

The car looks mean as hell with those wheels and tires.. more pictures like the last one ........please.

Got some tough enamel gloss paint and I tore the entire interior apart, I'm got it all por 15nd and will be paining and laying new carpet tonight.

We will see how it looks, it's all home depo 30$ for almost everything, I figured it can't looks any worse in the car than it already does so while I save for tires I'll make her a little more comfortable inside and dead some of the sound

Seat belts look like new.

8afcef53.jpg

d194799b.jpg